|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Brian started to write again?
(a) He needs to find something to do to pass the time.
(b) Mark has inspired him to help him write again.
(c) He doesn't want to leave anything unsaid or undone.
(d) He wants to leave a clear legacy behind.
2. What does Joe believe his illness has made him more of?
(a) A person devoid of feelings.
(b) A man with no hope.
(c) An object rather than a person.
(d) An emotionally withdrawn person.
3. Why did Brian's ex-wife leave him?
(a) He would write about her and reveal her secrets to others.
(b) He spent all of his time writing and not paying attention to her.
(c) He would always seem sad or irrate when he was writing.
(d) He wanted to write and talk instead of living life to its fullest.
4. Where are Maggie and Steve while Joe is hospitalized?
(a) West coast.
(c) East coast.
(d) Southern plains.
5. Felicity often has troubles with which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the setting for the opening of this play?
2. Where does Felicity think she is sometimes?
3. What causes Joe to be vigorous and in good humor?
4. What does Brian indicate is the only thing that anyone can be sure of?
5. What does Maggie talk to Joe about at first?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)