|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Joe discourage his wife from coming to see him more often?
(a) He was too proud to let her see him ill.
(b) He was ashamed of how he became ill.
(c) He didn't feel like company because he was depressed.
(d) He always thought he'd go home.
2. How long has it been since Joe saw his wife and son?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 12 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
3. What does Brian say about every person's dreams?
(a) They are beautiful.
(b) They are pointless.
(c) They are informal.
(d) They are ridiculous.
4. How does Brian describe fate?
5. What causes Joe to be vigorous and in good humor?
(a) He has come to grips with his disease and fate.
(b) He has met a couple of friends at the other cottages.
(c) The interviewer is calming him.
(d) His wife and son are arriving soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Claire?
2. What won't Maggie listen to that Joe tries to explain to her?
3. How does Felicity says that she and Claire communicate?
4. What does Brian believe would allow people to live more authentic lives?
5. What does Felicity do to try and block out the interviewer's voice?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)