|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Brian respond when he sees Beverly at the cottage?
(a) He asks her where Brian is.
(b) He tells her to leave and that he doesn't want to see her.
(c) He asks her if she is happy in her new life.
(d) He talks about her dress and all of the jewelry she wears.
2. What confession does Maggie make to Joe about Steve after he tried to drag her into the cottage?
(a) She tells Joe that Steve has slapped her in the past.
(b) She tells Joe that Steve has been very upset an dmean to her.
(c) She tells Joe that Steve cannot handle his condition.
(d) She tells Joe that she never told Steve about Joe's condition.
3. What does Maggie refuse to do when she arrives at the cottage?
(a) She refuses to go in the cottage.
(b) She refuses to talk to Joe.
(c) She refuses to let Steve touch his father.
(d) She refuses to talk about Joe's illness.
4. Which of the following is true about the interviewer?
(a) The interviewer seems oblivious to Joe's presence.
(b) The interviewer is not talking to Joe.
(c) The interviewer is a female in a suit.
(d) The interviewer is an unseen person.
5. What does the interviewer tell Joe he is available to do?
(a) Listen anytime.
(b) Teach him how to accept his fate.
(c) Help him deal with his emotions.
(d) Talk to his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Felicity tell the interviewer to undermine Claire?
2. What is unique about where Joe is staying?
3. Why did Joe discourage his wife from coming to see him more often?
4. What does Brian believe people are doing instead of living more authentic lives?
5. Why was Joe released from the hospital?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)