|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe admit to the interviewer about Maggie?
(a) It sometimes takes her a little while to fully understand things.
(b) She doesn't enjoy seeing him the way he is now.
(c) He hasn't told her the extent of his illness.
(d) She is living in denial and will not admit he is ill.
2. What does Joe want to do in regards to his feelings?
(a) Deny them.
(b) Vent them.
(c) Ignore them.
(d) Redesign them.
3. What did Joe ask Maggie to do?
(a) Talk to his doctors so she better understands things.
(b) Make sure she comes happily.
(c) Explain the situation to Steve.
(d) Bring his favorite foods.
4. What does Steve do to express how much he missed Joe?
(a) He hugs him several times.
(b) He has written Joe a poem.
(c) He tells him.
(d) He gives him a letter he wrote.
5. Who comes in while Mark is putting away Brian's medications?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Brian started to write again?
2. Which of the following best describes how Joe feels about talking to a voice when he is unable to see the person?
3. Where is the setting for the opening of this play?
4. When does Maggie say she'll go in the cottage?
5. What profession does Brian have?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)