|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beverly chastise Mark about?
(a) His refusal to have a cocktail with her.
(b) His treatment of her as she visits Brian.
(c) His housekeeping skills.
(d) His cool demeanor as he talks about Brian's condition.
2. How does Joe react to what Maggie has done to Steve?
(a) He tells Steve to leave his mother alone.
(b) He comforts Steve.
(c) He asks Steve to leave them alone.
(d) He yells at Maggie.
3. What topic does Joe try to change it to when Maggie continues with her lack of acceptance?
(a) The family buying a farm and living a rural life.
(b) The happenings at Steve's school and Maggie's work.
(c) The family dog who had died last year.
(d) The memories from the last family vacation.
4. Which of the following best describes the situation of being interviewed by someone you cannot see?
5. What causes Joe to be vigorous and in good humor?
(a) The interviewer is calming him.
(b) He has met a couple of friends at the other cottages.
(c) His wife and son are arriving soon.
(d) He has come to grips with his disease and fate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Felicity say Agnes is like?
2. Which of the following best describes how Joe feels about talking to a voice when he is unable to see the person?
3. Which of the following is the best synonym for the term affable?
4. Where is Joe hospitalized?
5. What confession does Maggie make to Joe about Steve after he tried to drag her into the cottage?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)