|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Felicity think she is sometimes?
(a) Back in her regular hospital room.
(b) Back in her own home.
(c) In her daughter's home.
(d) Up in heaven with God.
2. What profession does Brian have?
3. Which of the following is true about the way Agnes treats Felicity?
(a) She acts as if nothing is wrong.
(b) She treats her as if she is already dead.
(c) She caters to her every whim.
(d) She constantly tries to change the topic.
4. What does Joe want to do in regards to his feelings?
(a) Vent them.
(b) Deny them.
(c) Redesign them.
(d) Ignore them.
5. What does Brian believe has been thwarted by the mechanics of dying?
(a) His ability to tell a story.
(b) His muse.
(c) His eloquence.
(d) His grammar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the interviewer do to make Joe relax?
2. How many terminally ill people are in this play?
3. Which of the following best describes how Joe feels about talking to a voice when he is unable to see the person?
4. Why did Brian's ex-wife leave him?
5. What does Maggie talk to Joe about at first?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)