|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie talk to Joe about at first?
(a) Her plane trip.
(b) Steve's new job.
(c) How much she missed him.
(d) Her work.
2. How is the interview process explained to Joe?
(a) The patients need to ensure all of their affairs are in order this way.
(b) The hospital wants to be sure that no one is infected.
(c) It is the hospitals way of talking to the people in the cottage.
(d) It is the manner in which the patients can tell their story.
3. How does Felicity says that she and Claire communicate?
(a) Personal visits.
(b) They do not communicate.
(c) Phone calls.
4. How does Brian describe fate?
5. What conclusion does Brian come to about his shaking?
(a) He shakes from medication side effects.
(b) He shakes because of the disease.
(c) He shakes with wonder.
(d) He shakes from fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe admit to the interviewer about Maggie?
2. Why does Brian think Beverly has not returned to him?
3. What confession does Maggie make to Joe about Steve after he tried to drag her into the cottage?
4. How old is Steve?
5. What does Maggie do when Steve jokes with her and tries to pull her in the cottage?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)