|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brian doing all of the time that he is unsure of the cause of?
2. What does Joe believe his illness has made him more of?
(a) A man with no hope.
(b) An emotionally withdrawn person.
(c) An object rather than a person.
(d) A person devoid of feelings.
3. How does Steve feel about seeing his father?
(a) He is relieved.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is elated.
(d) He is scared.
4. What has caused regular visits between Joe and his family to be prohibitive?
(a) Hospital expenses and long distance.
(b) Job and school demands.
(c) Nature of his disease.
(d) Rules of the hospital.
5. When does Maggie say she'll go in the cottage?
(a) When she's had some time to think.
(b) When Joe is asleep.
(c) When it gets dark outside.
(d) When she is ready to do that.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Maggie and Steve while Joe is hospitalized?
2. How is the interview process explained to Joe?
3. What does Mark tell Beverly about Brian?
4. Which of the following is the best synonym for the term affable?
5. What draws Joe's attention to the interview area?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)