|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession does Brian have?
2. What has caused regular visits between Joe and his family to be prohibitive?
(a) Job and school demands.
(b) Nature of his disease.
(c) Hospital expenses and long distance.
(d) Rules of the hospital.
3. What conclusion does Brian come to about his shaking?
(a) He shakes with wonder.
(b) He shakes because of the disease.
(c) He shakes from medication side effects.
(d) He shakes from fear.
4. How does Brian end his interview?
(a) By telling the interviewer that he really misses Beverly.
(b) By saying that the process of life and death shouldn't be taken seriously.
(c) By telling the interviewer that people here are too serious.
(d) By saying that he wishes he had a typewriter so that he could write again.
5. In what year did this play win both a Pulitzer Prize and a Tony Award?
Short Answer Questions
1. What draws Joe's attention to the interview area?
2. What does Maggie refuse to do when she arrives at the cottage?
3. What does Mark tell Beverly about Brian?
4. Which of the following is true about the interviewer?
5. Which of the following is the best synonym for the term affable?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)