|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Steve?
2. What does Joe believe his illness has made him more of?
(a) A man with no hope.
(b) An emotionally withdrawn person.
(c) An object rather than a person.
(d) A person devoid of feelings.
3. What does Joe tell the interviewer was his first reaction to learning about his terminal condition?
4. Which of the following is true about the way Agnes treats Felicity?
(a) She constantly tries to change the topic.
(b) She acts as if nothing is wrong.
(c) She treats her as if she is already dead.
(d) She caters to her every whim.
5. Why did Joe discourage his wife from coming to see him more often?
(a) He was too proud to let her see him ill.
(b) He was ashamed of how he became ill.
(c) He didn't feel like company because he was depressed.
(d) He always thought he'd go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Maggie say she'll go in the cottage?
2. What does Brian believe that every person thinks, though it is not the reality?
3. What draws Joe's attention to the interview area?
4. Which of the following is the best description of what the opening setting could be mistake for?
5. What is Brian's perspective on death?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)