|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Joe released from the hospital?
(a) To be able to keep track of his progress more carefully.
(b) Because there was nothing else they could do for him.
(c) To spend time with his family.
(d) To keep others from catching his illness.
2. What does Joe want to do in regards to his feelings?
(a) Deny them.
(b) Redesign them.
(c) Vent them.
(d) Ignore them.
3. What does Brian admit scares him to death?
(a) The act of dying.
(b) Never seeing her again.
(c) Losing Mark.
(d) What happens in the after life.
4. What does Maggie do when Steve jokes with her and tries to pull her in the cottage?
(a) She yells and cusses at him.
(b) She slides to the cottage floor and sobs.
(c) She walks away from both Steve and Joe.
(d) She slaps him hard across the face.
5. What hope does Joe have in regards to Maggie's visit?
(a) That she will finally understand he is dying.
(b) That she will be able to find peace.
(c) That she will love being at the cottage.
(d) That she will be ready to comfort Steve when the time comes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve do to express how much he missed Joe?
2. What does Beverly chastise Mark about?
3. Who is staying with Felicity at the cottage?
4. How does Felicity feel about her treatment so far at the hospital?
5. What happens in Brian's recurring dream?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)