|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Joe released from the hospital?
(a) Because there was nothing else they could do for him.
(b) To be able to keep track of his progress more carefully.
(c) To spend time with his family.
(d) To keep others from catching his illness.
2. What does Maggie refuse to do when she arrives at the cottage?
(a) She refuses to talk about Joe's illness.
(b) She refuses to let Steve touch his father.
(c) She refuses to go in the cottage.
(d) She refuses to talk to Joe.
3. Who does Felicity say Agnes is like?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her father.
4. How does Felicity feel about her treatment so far at the hospital?
(a) She is relived.
(b) She is happy.
(c) She is incensed.
(d) She is disgusted.
5. What does Joe believe his illness has made him more of?
(a) A man with no hope.
(b) An emotionally withdrawn person.
(c) An object rather than a person.
(d) A person devoid of feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Maggie and Steve to come to see Joe?
2. How does Brian respond when he sees Beverly at the cottage?
3. How long has it been since Joe saw his wife and son?
4. What does the interviewer tell Joe he is available to do?
5. Who is Mark?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)