|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition of what it means to be socially taboo?
(a) Not often discussed or talked about.
(b) The topic is easily discussed in society.
(c) Only outcasts would consider the topic.
(d) There are laws against talking about the topic.
2. What does Maggie refuse to do when she arrives at the cottage?
(a) She refuses to talk about Joe's illness.
(b) She refuses to let Steve touch his father.
(c) She refuses to go in the cottage.
(d) She refuses to talk to Joe.
3. What does Brian believe people are doing instead of living more authentic lives?
(a) Denying the facts that are presented to them.
(b) Moving through their lives in an automatic way.
(c) Praying to a God he does not believe exists.
(d) Trying methods to prolong the inevitable.
4. What profession does Brian have?
5. Where is Joe hospitalized?
Short Answer Questions
1. Felicity often has troubles with which of the following?
2. What is Brian sharing as the interview area switches to highlight him?
3. Which of the following best describes how Joe feels about talking to a voice when he is unable to see the person?
4. What does Brian believe would allow people to live more authentic lives?
5. Who comes in while Mark is putting away Brian's medications?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)