|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian do with the jacket?
(a) Throws it on a chair.
(b) Throws it at Beverly and Mark.
(c) Throws it in the trash.
(d) Throws it in the wash.
2. Which of the following is the best definition of what it means to be socially taboo?
(a) The topic is easily discussed in society.
(b) There are laws against talking about the topic.
(c) Not often discussed or talked about.
(d) Only outcasts would consider the topic.
3. What ends the tension between Beverly and Mark?
(a) Brian walks in the room.
(b) Beverly keeps drinking.
(c) Mark yells at Beverly.
(d) Mark leaves.
4. Why does Maggie agree to enter the cottage for the first time?
(a) She has accepted Joe's imminent death.
(b) She needs to go inside with him.
(c) She knows that it is what Joe wants.
(d) She wants to see her son.
5. Which of the following best describes how Joe feels about talking to a voice when he is unable to see the person?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark do when Beverly follows Brian?
2. Which f the following is an accurate definition of the term shadow box?
3. What does Joe want to do in regards to his feelings?
4. How many terminally ill people are in this play?
5. What does Brian indicate is the only thing that anyone can be sure of?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)