|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes in while Mark is putting away Brian's medications?
2. What does Maggie realize Joe needs from her?
3. Which of the following is the best description of what the opening setting could be mistake for?
(a) A high tech hospital.
(b) A country retreat in the woods.
(c) A vacation home on a beach.
(d) A three star restaurant.
4. Why does Felicity continue to lash out at the interviewer?
(a) She is angry about her body being ravaged by the disease.
(b) She doesn't like being observed in her private place.
(c) She is tired and would rather be in bed.
(d) She does not like discussing her disease or feelings.
5. Why doesn't Agnes believe that what she is doing is wrong?
(a) Felicity is dying anyway.
(b) She is making sure her mother gets the best care.
(c) She is helping to keep Felicity alive.
(d) Felicity's thinking is impaired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the interviewer tell Agnes may need to happen to Felicity?
2. Who is Mark?
3. What seems to be the most important theme of the play?
4. What does Mark do when Beverly follows Brian?
5. What do the characters say about everything that matters?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)