|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Felicity continue to lash out at the interviewer?
(a) She does not like discussing her disease or feelings.
(b) She is tired and would rather be in bed.
(c) She doesn't like being observed in her private place.
(d) She is angry about her body being ravaged by the disease.
2. When does Maggie say she'll go in the cottage?
(a) When she's had some time to think.
(b) When it gets dark outside.
(c) When she is ready to do that.
(d) When Joe is asleep.
3. What ends the tension between Beverly and Mark?
(a) Mark yells at Beverly.
(b) Mark leaves.
(c) Beverly keeps drinking.
(d) Brian walks in the room.
4. Which of the following is the best synonym for the term affable?
5. Who is Mark?
(a) Maggie's boyfriend.
(b) Steve's friend.
(c) Brian's companion.
(d) Beverly's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian say about day-to-day basis life can be?
2. Why did Brian's ex-wife leave him?
3. What does Mark tell Beverly about Brian?
4. What does Joe tell the interviewer was his second reaction to learning about his terminal condition?
5. Which of the following is the best description of what the opening setting could be mistake for?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)