|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian say about day-to-day basis life can be?
2. How does Felicity feel about her treatment so far at the hospital?
(a) She is relived.
(b) She is disgusted.
(c) She is incensed.
(d) She is happy.
3. Why does Brian think Beverly has not returned to him?
(a) Because she is happy.
(b) Because he continues to write.
(c) Because he laughs at life and death.
(d) Because he is dying.
4. What does Joe believe his illness has made him more of?
(a) A man with no hope.
(b) An object rather than a person.
(c) An emotionally withdrawn person.
(d) A person devoid of feelings.
5. What does Beverly try to do to handle the hostility between her and Mark?
(a) She calls to the interviewer.
(b) She walks away.
(c) She yells at Mark.
(d) She tries to use humor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian indicate is the only thing that anyone can be sure of?
2. Who is staying with Felicity at the cottage?
3. What does the interviewer do to make Joe relax?
4. How is the interview process explained to Joe?
5. What is unique about where Joe is staying?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)