|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Felicity say Agnes is like?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her aunt.
2. What does the interviewer suggest that surprises Agnes?
(a) To talk to Agnes too.
(b) To have Felicity leave the cottage.
(c) To speak to Agnes alone outside of the cottage.
(d) To talk to Felicity alone.
3. What ends the tension between Beverly and Mark?
(a) Mark leaves.
(b) Beverly keeps drinking.
(c) Brian walks in the room.
(d) Mark yells at Beverly.
4. When does Maggie say she'll go in the cottage?
(a) When Joe is asleep.
(b) When she's had some time to think.
(c) When she is ready to do that.
(d) When it gets dark outside.
5. What does Joe tell the interviewer was his first reaction to learning about his terminal condition?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark tell Beverly about Brian?
2. How does Brian describe fate?
3. How does Brian end his interview?
4. What does Brian believe would allow people to live more authentic lives?
5. What does Felicity do to try and block out the interviewer's voice?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)