|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beverly obsessed with?
(a) Brian and Mark's physical relationship.
(b) Why Brian wanted to see her again.
(c) Brian's health issues.
(d) How beautiful the cottage is.
2. What does Mark do when Beverly follows Brian?
(a) He walks out of the cottage to clear his head.
(b) He goes into the kitchen to clean his jacket.
(c) He cleans up the mess that Beverly made.
(d) He drinks champagne straight from the bottle.
3. What happened after Felicity heard the news?
(a) She started having hallucinations.
(b) She gave up her will to live.
(c) She became angry at everyone else.
(d) She started treating Agnes in a mean way.
4. What does Brian believe has been thwarted by the mechanics of dying?
(a) His muse.
(b) His ability to tell a story.
(c) His eloquence.
(d) His grammar.
5. Why was Joe released from the hospital?
(a) To spend time with his family.
(b) To keep others from catching his illness.
(c) Because there was nothing else they could do for him.
(d) To be able to keep track of his progress more carefully.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve do to express how much he missed Joe?
2. What is Brian's perspective on death?
3. What profession does Brian have?
4. What does Joe think about that has made him angry?
5. What did Felicity refuse to do according to Agnes?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)