|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brian sharing as the interview area switches to highlight him?
(a) His feelings about Joe.
(b) His need to see his family.
(c) His desire to live forever.
(d) His perspective on death.
2. What does Joe take Maggie on the porch of the cottage?
3. What is unique about where Joe is staying?
(a) It is a specially equipped cottage.
(b) It has enough rooms for all of his family.
(c) It has no privacy as people can see into the cottage at all times.
(d) It is designed to allow his body to heal.
4. What is the main topic of this play?
(c) Family relationships.
(d) Hospital care.
5. What won't Maggie listen to that Joe tries to explain to her?
(a) About the things she has brought.
(b) About the cottage.
(c) About his condition.
(d) About the interviewer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian resolve to do?
2. Why has Brian started to write again?
3. Where does Brian go after falls?
4. What technique does the author use to provide depth to the stories without adding a lot of additional dialogue?
5. Why does Maggie agree to enter the cottage for the first time?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)