|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is located in the interview area?
(a) A chair, a recorder and a man.
(b) A small stool.
(c) A chair and a couch.
(d) Two chairs.
2. Why does Brian think Beverly has not returned to him?
(a) Because she is happy.
(b) Because he laughs at life and death.
(c) Because he continues to write.
(d) Because he is dying.
3. What does Felicity ask Agnes to do while she drinks her tea?
(a) Go and find her father for her.
(b) Stop fighting with Claire.
(c) Bring Claire into the living room.
(d) Read one of Claire's letters.
4. What does Maggie talk to Joe about at first?
(a) How much she missed him.
(b) Her plane trip.
(c) Her work.
(d) Steve's new job.
5. What does Brian say about day-to-day basis life can be?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian resolve to do?
2. Why does Felicity continue to lash out at the interviewer?
3. Which of the following characters seems to have lead the fuller life?
4. What is the last stage in the grief cycle?
5. What does Maggie do that symbolizes her acceptance of Joe's impending death?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)