|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Maggie and Steve while Joe is hospitalized?
(a) Southern plains.
(b) West coast.
(c) East coast.
2. Which of the following is not something that Agnes suffers from?
(a) Bouts of hysteria.
(c) Psychosomatic headaches.
(d) Ongoing tiredness.
3. What does Brian say about every person's dreams?
(a) They are informal.
(b) They are beautiful.
(c) They are pointless.
(d) They are ridiculous.
4. Which of the following is the best synonym for the term affable?
5. How does her feeling change?
(a) She becomes angry.
(b) She gets lost in sadness.
(c) She becomes more confused.
(d) She is overwhelmed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie talk to Joe about at first?
2. What does Agnes believe she has provided for Felicity?
3. What happens in Brian's recurring dream?
4. What does the interviewer suggest is keeping Agnes alive?
5. What does Joe tell the interviewer was his first reaction to learning about his terminal condition?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)