|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe want to do in regards to his feelings?
(a) Ignore them.
(b) Vent them.
(c) Redesign them.
(d) Deny them.
2. Which of the following characters remains in denial the longest?
3. How did Felicity and Agnes learn about what happened to Claire?
(a) They got a call from the police.
(b) They read about it in the paper.
(c) They received a letter.
(d) They hired someone to find her.
4. What does Mark tell Beverly about Brian?
(a) That his condition is terminal.
(b) That he doesn't want to see her again.
(c) That she is no good for him.
(d) That Brian continues to worry for her and call her.
5. What does Maggie do when Steve jokes with her and tries to pull her in the cottage?
(a) She yells and cusses at him.
(b) She slaps him hard across the face.
(c) She walks away from both Steve and Joe.
(d) She slides to the cottage floor and sobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Claire one day when she and Felicity were arguing?
2. What does Maggie refuse to do when she arrives at the cottage?
3. Who is staying with Felicity at the cottage?
4. What is Brian doing all of the time that he is unsure of the cause of?
5. What does Joe think about that has made him angry?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)