* The play opens with a man in a cottage which could easily be mistaken for a vacation home.
* The man's name is Joe and his eyes are drawn to a stool on the stage where he will be interviewed by an unknown interviewer.
* Joe finds this unusual at first, but then adjusts to talking to an unknown person.
* The interviewer explains that this is the hospital's method of staying in communication with the residents of the cottages.
* It is divulged that Joe is terminally ill and is staying in one of the hospital's cottage so that he can visit with his family.
* Joe is very excited to see his wife and son as they haven't been able to see each other for six months.
* Travel was too expensive and Joe had always thought he would one day be able to go home, but now realizes that his...
This section contains 1,783 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)