|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is remarkable about the psychiatric staff?
2. What are the three themes of "Shadow and Act" according to the Introduction?
3. What does Ellison suggest as a subtitle for "Primer for White Folks?"
4. What does Ellison read in 1935 that moves and intrigues him?
5. What is the final grade Jackson finished in school?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does the second half of the title "Hidden Names and Complex Fate" refer to?
2. What writers...
This section contains 1,104 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)