|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who answers when Alai is asked questions in the meeting?
2. What do Alai's people think is his biggest problem?
3. What does Han Tzu have to clean up after the invasion of Russia?
4. Why does Bean know the first battle plans will be poorly planned?
5. Who tells Alai about Han Tzu's intentions against Muslims?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Peter denied entrance to Battle School?
2. What does Peter tell the people about his office as Hegemon?
3. What does Alai say in his message to his people?
4. Why does Bean say that he does NOT want to see Petra again after he leaves the Earth?
5. What does Virlomi do before she is married?
6. What does Virlomi say is the only thing she really wants from Alai?
7. What does Petra realize after Peter leaves when she returns home?
8. How does Crazy Tom say an army would be able to beat Bean in war?
9. Why does Alai tell Virlomi to wait to start a war, and how does she respond to this advice?
10. How does Bean say he will be able to handle three children alone on the starship?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the key examples of manipulation from this book, and how would the plot have been different had these betrayals not occurred?
Essay Topic 2
What is Graff's plan to bring peace to the Earth? Choose some of the members of the Ender's Jeesh and write about how this plan affected their actions in the plot.
Essay Topic 3
Why was Virlomi so jealous of the Ender's Jeesh, and how did this jealousy affect her actions?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)