|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Ender's book?
2. Why does Alai say she has won all the battles she has fought?
3. What does Virlomi say Han Tzu must do to avoid a war?
4. Where is Bean traveling from when he goes to visit Petra's parents?
5. Where do Peter and Virlomi plan to meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alai say in his message to his people?
2. What do Petra and Bean learn when they get to the airport to greet their children?
3. What does Peter tell the people about his office as Hegemon?
4. What does Bean do when he realizes he is going into space sooner than expected?
5. How does Bean say he will be able to handle three children alone on the starship?
6. What does Virlomi do after getting a call from Suri?
7. What does Bean tell Graff after he is already on the starship?
8. Why does Bean say that he does NOT want to see Petra again after he leaves the Earth?
9. Why does Peter have few responsibilities at the end of the book?
10. How does Crazy Tom say an army would be able to beat Bean in war?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Petra and Bean's relationship change over the course of this book, and what were the major causes of these changes?
Essay Topic 2
What is Graff's plan to bring peace to the Earth? Choose some of the members of the Ender's Jeesh and write about how this plan affected their actions in the plot.
Essay Topic 3
Why did Peter have such a strong reaction to the compliments from his mother, and how did this encouragement change his actions?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)