|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Petra offends Alai?
2. What does Peter NOT do when he has a good plan of his own?
3. Who is responsible for Bean's genetic make-up?
4. Why did Petra marry Bean?
5. Who reprimands Peter about the Battle School?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bean think should be done for Ender's pension?
2. What does Alai tell Peter about Muslims, and what is Peter's response to this?
3. What are Graff's motives in helping Ender and Bean?
4. Why is Petra angry with Peter?
5. How does Petra offend Alai, and what happens after this?
6. What does Graff do to help Ender and Bean?
7. How does Bean plan to find his babies once they are born?
8. How does Volescu plan to destroy the human race?
9. Whose embryo is Randi impregnated with?
10. What does Bean respond to Rackham's offer to him, and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What do you think is the most important motivating factor in this book, and why? Please substantiate your ideas with citations from the text.
Essay Topic 2
How did the science fiction material included in this book shape the plot and affect the characters who are featured in the book?
Essay Topic 3
What were some of the most evil things Volescu did in this plot, and what were his reasons for these actions?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)