|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people who want to see Virlomi at her new house have to take off before getting an audience with her?
(a) Their hair.
(b) Their hats.
(c) Their shoes.
(d) Their shirts.
2. What does Petra tell her mother changes people?
3. Who does Alai contact when he wants to leave the Earth?
4. What on the big map indicates a country joining the FPE?
(b) Highlighted areas.
(c) Blue pins.
(d) Red dots.
5. Why does Suriyawong NOT want to fight against India?
(a) He knows it is an unfair fight.
(b) He hates war in all forms.
(c) He loves Virlomi.
(d) He is from India.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Randi hope to live?
2. Why does Bean tell Graff NOT to feel badly if a cure isn't found?
3. What is the name of Ender's book?
4. What does Petra say you cannot fight an epidemic with?
5. Who confronts Peter with the problems concerning Petra's essay about epidemics?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Virlomi do after getting a call from Suri?
2. How does Bean say he will be able to handle three children alone on the starship?
3. Why does Alai tell Virlomi to wait to start a war, and how does she respond to this advice?
4. How does Virlomi feel about Ender's Jeesh, and why?
5. What does Petra's mother say when she hears that Bean is going into space to save his life?
6. What does Bean tell Graff after he is already on the starship?
7. What does Petra realize after Peter leaves when she returns home?
8. Who is Virlomi's third visitor, and what does he ask of her?
9. Why was Peter denied entrance to Battle School?
10. What important question does Petra ask her mother, and what is her mother's response?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)