|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Petra marry after Bean leaves?
(a) Han Tzu.
2. What is an essential condition of being accepted into the FPE?
(a) Self-sufficient economy.
(b) Basic human rights.
(c) A record of peace and harmony.
(d) Signing the constitution.
3. Why does Alai say Virlomi's armies will fail?
(a) They are not well-trained.
(b) They are not responsive enough.
(c) They lack conviction.
(d) They are unequipped.
4. Where does Randi hope to live?
(a) In Russia.
(b) On a space station.
(c) On a new colony.
(d) In America.
5. What does Petra tell her mother changes people?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Peter ask to write his biography?
2. Why does Suriyawong NOT want to fight against India?
3. What is Tzu trying to help Suri do?
4. Why does Alai tell Han Tzu NOT to do anything impulsive?
5. Why does Bean tell Graff NOT to feel badly if a cure isn't found?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Peter denied entrance to Battle School?
2. How does Virlomi feel about Ender's Jeesh, and why?
3. How does Virlomi feel when she is told that she cannot go back to India?
4. What does Virlomi say is the only thing she really wants from Alai?
5. Why does Bean say that he does NOT want to see Petra again after he leaves the Earth?
6. What important question does Petra ask her mother, and what is her mother's response?
7. What do Petra and Bean learn when they get to the airport to greet their children?
8. What do Peter's parents say when they visit him, and how does Peter react?
9. Who is Virlomi's third visitor, and what does he ask of her?
10. What does Petra realize after Peter leaves when she returns home?
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)