|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alai plan to leave a message for his people when he leaves?
(a) He records an audio message.
(b) He tells his guards what to say.
(c) He writes an essay.
(d) He makes a video.
2. What does Vlad apologize to Peter for?
(a) Saying offensive comments about Ender's Jeesh.
(b) Not joining the FPE.
(c) His government stealing his ideas.
(d) Keeping him out of the loop.
3. What do Alai's people think is his biggest problem?
(a) He is easily manipulated.
(b) He is not well-trained.
(c) He is ineffective.
(d) He is too prideful.
4. What does Petra tell her mother changes people?
5. Who is the first person Bean wants to attack?
(b) Snow Tiger.
(d) Han Tzu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who answers when Alai is asked questions in the meeting?
2. Why does Suriyawong NOT want to fight against India?
3. What is the first army sent to fight the Indian Army?
4. Why is Bean in Manila?
5. How long after the battle does it take for Russia to join the FPE?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Peter want to write his biography, and why?
2. How does Virlomi feel about Ender's Jeesh, and why?
3. What does Peter tell the people about his office as Hegemon?
4. How does Virlomi feel when she is told that she cannot go back to India?
5. What do Peter's parents say when they visit him, and how does Peter react?
6. Why do Rackham and Graff want to establish world peace?
7. Who is Virlomi's third visitor, and what does he ask of her?
8. Why does Peter have few responsibilities at the end of the book?
9. What do Petra and Bean learn when they get to the airport to greet their children?
10. What does Chakepar offer to Virlomi, and how is this offer received?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)