|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Han Tzu expect to happen when he returns to his native country?
(a) He will be arrested.
(b) He will find that his family thought he was dead.
(c) His homecoming will be celebrated.
(d) His home town will be destroyed.
2. Who are the Enders fighting against?
(a) The Blintzers.
(b) The Buggers.
(c) The Biters.
(d) The Blighters.
3. What will Suriyawong be to Peter?
(a) A tool.
(b) An adviser.
(c) A replacement.
(d) A weapon.
4. How will people on the starship be able to communicate with others on the Earth?
(a) They will use an ansible.
(b) Email will be available.
(c) Radio messages will be onboard.
(d) There will be no form of communication.
5. How long is Julian's life span expected to be?
(a) 25 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 35 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Tzu wanted for before he returned to Earth?
2. What does Peter NOT do when he has a good plan of his own?
3. Who does Bean say is the best man for the job of creating peace on the Earth?
4. Who does Felix say he would be comfortable having lead his army?
5. What does Virlomi do to prove how terrible the Muslims are to the Indian people?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bean respond to Rackham's offer to him, and why?
2. What does Bean say must be done for people to see that they do not want war?
3. What does Virlomi do to prove the atrocities being committed by Muslims?
4. Why does Petra say she married Bean?
5. What does Bean say about the position and responsibility that Peter has been given on the Earth?
6. Why is Bean NOT expected to live more than 20 years?
7. What does Randi say is the hardest thing to do before she disappears?
8. How does Volescu plan to destroy the human race?
9. What does Ivan warn Alai about after Virlomi proves the Muslim atrocities?
10. What is Petra doing when she goes into labor, and why is this such a surprise?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)