|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bean want to find a cure for his condition?
(a) He wants to market and sell the cure.
(b) His children have it.
(c) It is killing him.
(d) It causes him great pain.
2. What is the name of the woman who receives Bean's arch enemy's embryo?
3. What is the name of Alai's most trusted adviser?
4. What does Volescu say his plan for humanity will do?
(a) Improve the race.
(b) Prove his genius.
(c) Change the world.
(d) Punish the wicked.
5. What is Petra doing when she goes into labor?
(a) Meeting with war officials.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Peter's title?
2. What does Caliph do to the men who are responsible for the atrocities in India?
3. Who goes on the starship when Bean will not?
4. What does Peter NOT do when he has a good plan of his own?
5. Who asks Bean about Peter's control over the Battle School?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Petra say she married Bean?
2. Whose embryo is Randi impregnated with?
3. Who is taking Ender's pension, and what is it being used for?
4. What does Randi say is the hardest thing to do before she disappears?
5. What happens when Bean visits Volescu in prison?
6. What does Graff do to help Ender and Bean?
7. What does Bean call the video message from Virlomi, and why?
8. What does Medel's Law mean for Petra and her babies?
9. What do the two new essayists write about on the net?
10. Why is Petra angry with Peter?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)