|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Peter reprimanded about the Battle School?
(a) The children there do not get a normal life.
(b) They do not accept all who apply.
(c) They are bred for violence.
(d) They use brainwashing techniques.
2. Where does Tzu meet Rackham?
(a) A library.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A gas station.
(d) The town hall.
3. What does Volescu say his plan for humanity will do?
(a) Punish the wicked.
(b) Change the world.
(c) Prove his genius.
(d) Improve the race.
4. What does Bean want to use to manage Ender's money?
(a) The nursing center.
(b) A financial adviser.
(c) His brother.
(d) Battle School software.
5. Where is Bean sent as a military leader?
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Suriyawong be to Peter?
2. Who goes on the starship when Bean will not?
3. How long is Julian's life span expected to be?
4. What do Carn Carby, Dink Meeker, Crazy Tom, Shen, Fly Milo and Dumper all have in common?
5. Which country is the first to withdraw from the Hegemony?
Short Essay Questions
1. What two things is Bean unable to locate in Chapter 2?
2. What does Bean say about the position and responsibility that Peter has been given on the Earth?
3. What does Bean say must be done for people to see that they do not want war?
4. What does Ivan warn Alai about after Virlomi proves the Muslim atrocities?
5. How does Petra offend Alai, and what happens after this?
6. Whose embryo is Randi impregnated with?
7. Who does Bean try to contact when he cannot locate his embryos, and why?
8. How does Randi leave her husband, and where does she go?
9. Why does Petra say she married Bean?
10. What does Vlad think about countries with Ender's Jeesh in them?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)