|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tzu meet Rackham?
(a) A gas station.
(b) The town hall.
(c) A library.
(d) A restaurant.
2. What law says that half of Bean's children will be changed?
(a) Mellin's Law.
(b) Merlin's Law.
(c) Medel's Law.
(d) Module's Law.
3. What does Bean spend his time doing during the day?
(a) Commanding his army.
(b) Looking for his babies.
(c) Comforting Petra.
(d) Training for battle.
4. Who goes on the starship when Bean will not?
5. What is the name of the person who offers Tzu the command of armies?
(a) Mighty Cougar.
(b) Black Panther.
(d) Snow Tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Julian's life span expected to be limited?
2. What is Ender's stolen pension being used for?
3. What does Peter tell Allai he is fighting for when they first speak?
4. Who does Bean say is the best man for the job of creating peace on the Earth?
5. How early is Petra when she goes into labor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bean respond to Rackham's offer to him, and why?
2. What does Rackham ask Bean to do while he is still on the Earth?
3. What does Randi say is the hardest thing to do before she disappears?
4. Who is taking Ender's pension, and what is it being used for?
5. How does Petra offend Alai, and what happens after this?
6. How does Volescu plan to destroy the human race?
7. What does Virlomi do to prove the atrocities being committed by Muslims?
8. What does Medel's Law mean for Petra and her babies?
9. Why is Han Tzu hesitant about going to the Ministry of Defense?
10. What do the two new essayists write about on the net?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)