|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Volescu say his plan for humanity will do?
(a) Prove his genius.
(b) Punish the wicked.
(c) Improve the race.
(d) Change the world.
2. Who does Felix NOT want leading his army?
3. How will people on the starship be able to communicate with others on the Earth?
(a) Email will be available.
(b) Radio messages will be onboard.
(c) There will be no form of communication.
(d) They will use an ansible.
4. What does Bean want to use to manage Ender's money?
(a) His brother.
(b) Battle School software.
(c) The nursing center.
(d) A financial adviser.
5. What does Peter tell Allai he is fighting for when they first speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bean want to find a cure for his condition?
2. What is Han Tzu's blow gun disguised as?
3. Who does Alai look to for help to get out of Damascus?
4. Who does Peter email after his meeting with Caliph?
5. What is Ender's stolen pension being used for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alai tell Peter about Muslims, and what is Peter's response to this?
2. Why is Han Tzu hesitant about going to the Ministry of Defense?
3. What does Peter NOT want Felix to know about Bean, and why?
4. What two things is Bean unable to locate in Chapter 2?
5. What does Bean say about the position and responsibility that Peter has been given on the Earth?
6. What does Bean say must be done for people to see that they do not want war?
7. Whose embryo is Randi impregnated with?
8. What does Bean think should be done for Ender's pension?
9. What does Bean call the video message from Virlomi, and why?
10. Why is Bean NOT expected to live more than 20 years?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)