|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman with the arch enemy's embryo think was staged?
(a) A school ceremony.
(b) A police stand-off.
(c) A battlefield.
(d) A war.
2. What does Bean say is the most needed attribute to create peace on the Earth?
3. What is Felix's last name?
4. Who is the leader of the Hegemony?
5. Who narrows down the possible women for Bean surrogates?
6. How does someone make a lot of money for Ender?
(a) They pay him for ideas.
(b) They pay him to keep quiet.
(c) They invest his money.
(d) They stop people from stealing his money.
7. What does Virlomi say is NOT welcome in her country?
(c) Battle Schools.
(d) Army encampments.
8. Where has Alai been hiding?
9. What country is Vlad the leader of?
(d) The Czech Republic.
10. What does Peter want to avoid more than anything?
11. Where is Felix Starman from?
12. What does Alai ask of Virlomi in an encrypted message?
(a) To forgive him.
(b) To stop airing the video.
(c) To align with him.
(d) To be his lover.
13. Where does Petra meet Alai?
(a) A plane ride.
(b) Battle School.
(c) They have the same genetic alterations.
(d) The war.
14. What do Carn Carby, Dink Meeker, Crazy Tom, Shen, Fly Milo and Dumper all have in common?
(a) They are members of Ender's Jeesh.
(b) They want to fight against Alai.
(c) They were not born on earth.
(d) They are pacifists.
15. What is Bean's greatest motivating factor?
(b) Surpassing others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bean say is the best man for the job of creating peace on the Earth?
2. How long is Julian's life span expected to be?
3. What has Bean had no luck in finding during his search for the cure to his condition?
4. What does Peter want to take control of?
5. What kind of government does Peter want to establish to create peace?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)