|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, Yerevan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Graff say the Jeesh could do if they left the Earth?
(a) Establish peace.
(b) Lead colonies.
(c) Train people to join them.
(d) Live longer.
2. Who does Bean say is the best man for the job of creating peace on the Earth?
3. What does the woman with the arch enemy's embryo say the hardest thing to do is?
(a) The right thing.
(c) Conquering one's own demons.
(d) The wrong thing.
4. What does the geneticist say that none of Petra's embryos contain?
(a) Genetic alterations.
(b) Bean's DNA.
(c) Anton's key.
(d) The virus.
5. What does Peter say to Alai when he realizes the conversation is being listened to?
(a) He talks about Petra's talents.
(b) He tells him the espionage plan.
(c) He gets angry about Bean's lack of progress.
(d) He praises him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bean say is the most needed attribute to create peace on the Earth?
2. What does Peter want to avoid more than anything?
3. How does someone make a lot of money for Ender?
4. What is Radaghaste's last name?
5. What does Volescu say his plan for humanity will do?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)