|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Bargain.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bean want to find a cure for his condition?
(a) He wants to market and sell the cure.
(b) It causes him great pain.
(c) His children have it.
(d) It is killing him.
2. What is the name of Bean's arch enemy?
3. How does Bean contact the man responsible for his genetic make-up?
(a) He sends an email.
(b) He sends a telepathic message.
(c) He calls him on the telephone.
(d) He arranges a video conference.
4. Why does Bean NOT want to leave on the starship even though it could keep him alive?
(a) He wants to find his children.
(b) He does not trust Rackham.
(c) He wants to protect Petra.
(d) He knows the battle will fail without him.
5. What does Peter NOT do when he has a good plan of his own?
(a) Think about his own safety.
(b) Listen to advice.
(c) Consider other options.
(d) Consider future implications.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bean spend his time doing during the day?
2. Who are the Enders fighting against?
3. What does Bean say is the most needed attribute to create peace on the Earth?
4. Who does Peter email after his meeting with Caliph?
5. Who offers to let Bean go on the starship to stay alive?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)