|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Plans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confronts Peter with the problems concerning Petra's essay about epidemics?
2. Why does Alai tell Han Tzu NOT to do anything impulsive?
(a) Virlomi will not succeed.
(b) Peter Wiggin will stop the attack.
(c) He is afraid of Han Tzu's power.
(d) He is talking Virlomi out of the idea.
3. Who does Graff first contact when he finds one of Bean's children?
4. Why did Petra marry Bean?
(a) To fulfill a childhood fantasy.
(b) To get his money.
(c) To learn from him.
(d) To have brilliant children.
5. How does Han Tzu contact Virlomi after her marriage?
(c) Telephone call.
(d) Personal messenger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Virlomi say Han Tzu must do to avoid a war?
2. What does the surrogate mother do when Petra comes to get her baby?
3. What surprises Peter about Virlomi's marriage to Alai?
4. What is Peter's pen name for the essays he publishes?
5. What country is Vlad the leader of?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)