1. What literary genre is Shadow of the Almighty?
2. What is the overall theme presented in the book?
One man's journey of Christian faith.
3. What two central themes in the book override all other relationships?
Love and commitment.
4. At what point in Jim Elliot's life does the Prologue begin?
His college years.
5. What biblical quote is the mantra with which Jim Elliott lives and breathes?
He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.
This section contains 6,106 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)