|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mission Accomplished.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to visit Jim in Ecuador?
(a) His sister Jane.
(b) Bert and his sister-in-law.
(c) His parents.
(d) His brother Bob.
2. What does Jim believe to be the Lord's purpose for the Midwest gospel trip?
(a) The hand of God is working as an agent of change.
(b) The Word of God is present in all things great and small.
(c) God work miraculous deeds.
(d) The truth of scripture will supercede all else.
3. Why does Jim send his childhood friend, Dick Fisher, a terse letter?
(a) Jim fears Dick may sabotage his misisonary work.
(b) Jim believes Dick is missing God's best for his life.
(c) Jim fears Dick has gotten himself into terrible debt.
(d) Jim fears Dick is straying from his childhood faith.
4. What does Jim write in his letter to his parents?
(a) He thanks them for laying his spiritual foundation.
(b) He tells them he will return in a year.
(c) He tells them he will read scripture daily.
(d) He tells them of his intention to marry Elisabeth.
5. What is Jim's preeminent goal when he enters Wheaten College?
(a) To stay wholly committed to God.
(b) To enter the foreign missionary.
(c) To sacrifice extracurricular activities that interfere with his studies.
(d) To graduate with a degree in ministry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim learn when he returns from Mexico?
2. What does Jim do when asked by the school board to teach another year?
3. What is the ratio of women to men in the Student Foreign Missions?
4. What is the problem Jim finds with attendees at the Missionary Convention?
5. Who ends up accompanying Jim to Ecuador?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)