|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Realized Will.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose teaching convinces Fred Elliot to "recognize that life is worth living only if given over completely to God?"
(a) Harry Ironside.
(b) Henry Varley.
(c) Billy Sunday.
(d) Donald Munro.
2. Who approaches Jim and Pete as they eat in the port restaurant?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) Dr. Tidmarsh.
(c) The captain.
3. What does Jim learn while attending the Summer Institute of Linguistics?
(a) Jim learns to communicate with the Aucas.
(b) Jim learns to hone his public speaking.
(c) Jim perfects his Spanish.
(d) Jim learns how to write and analyze unwritten languages.
4. What does Jim reevaluate during his senior year in college?
(a) He evaluates his relationship with Elisabeth.
(b) He evaluates how he views the behavior of others.
(c) He evaluates the best way to serve the Lord.
(d) He institutes a new "code of don'ts."
5. What school is Clara Luginbuhl attending when she first meets Fred Elliot?
(a) Wheaten College.
(b) Presbyterian university.
(c) Chiropractic college.
(d) Baptist college.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jim grateful the Lord has given him over the past four years in college?
2. What is the name of the yacht that picks up passengers in the port of Puna?
3. What name does Jim call Elisabeth?
4. Why does Dr. Tidmarsh fail to pick up Pete and Jim upon their arrival?
5. What does Jim believe to be the Lord's purpose for the Midwest gospel trip?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)