|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Realized Will.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim reevaluate during his senior year in college?
(a) He evaluates how he views the behavior of others.
(b) He institutes a new "code of don'ts."
(c) He evaluates the best way to serve the Lord.
(d) He evaluates his relationship with Elisabeth.
2. Why doesn't Jim want to spend several weeks away from his family with his friends Dick Fisher and Dutch?
(a) He needs to help his brother's garbage business.
(b) He has responsibilities at Gospel Hall.
(c) He needs to help his father's carpentry business.
(d) He needs to help his ailing mother.
3. What does Jim do when asked by the school board to teach another year?
(a) He turns it down to teach at another school.
(b) He signs the contract for half a term.
(c) He turns it down believing it's God's way.
(d) He signs the contract for one more year.
4. Why does Dr. Tidmarsh fail to pick up Pete and Jim upon their arrival?
(a) He has the incorrect day of arrival.
(b) He is detained by a medical emergency.
(c) His office is not informed of their arrival.
(d) He does not realize they were coming.
5. What theme runs central between conversations between Jim and his father while painting together?
(a) Conservatism in the classroom.
(c) Ministering in places far from home.
(d) Ministering to young fellows for God's work.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children do John and Margaret Elliot have?
2. Why does Fred Elliot quit school and become an avid reader?
3. What do Jim and Pete learn when taking a a survey trip by airplane to the Oriente?
4. What does Jim tell Elisabeth to do instead of rejecting the notion that she travel to Ecuador?
5. Aside from his fervent belief in God, what other factor diminishes Jim's popularity with his peers?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)