|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sheep—Destined for the Altar.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What particular hobbies of Jim Elliot prepare his for life in the jungle?
(a) Cooking and cleaning.
(b) Archery and cross-bowing.
(c) Hunting and camping.
(d) Carpentry and woodworking.
2. How many children do John and Margaret Elliot have?
3. What does Jim fear more than being expelled from the public speaking club?
(a) Incorrectly quoting scripture.
(b) Leaving Gospel Hall.
(c) Making a political speech.
(d) Going to the school dance.
4. What does Jim begin to think about taking college classes at Wheaten College?
(a) There are too many girls in his classes.
(b) The classes are not challenging enough.
(c) The classes are not fulfilling the mission God has for him.
(d) The classes teach very little ecumenical content.
5. What does Jim Elliot make clear to his peers although he is not drafted?
(a) He would only enter the armed forces as an officer.
(b) He would take a conscientious objector stance.
(c) He would willingly be drafted.
(d) He would never serve in the Navy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jim choose Greek as his major?
2. What does Jim believe to be the Lord's purpose for the Midwest gospel trip?
3. Since Jim Elliot believes in living his faith outside the pulpit, what is he readily available to do when his peers have questions about God?
4. What does Jim realize walking away from the Convention?
5. What biblical quote is the mantra with which Jim Elliott lives and breathes?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)