|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Degree of A.U.G..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Fred Elliot quit school and become an avid reader?
(a) His father forces him to work in carpentry.
(b) His mother develops asthma.
(c) His father dies unexpectedly.
(d) His mother undergoes a difficult pregnancy.
2. Where does Jim go with his friend Ron Harris during the summer of his sophomore year?
3. How many marriages will be produced between the Elliot and MacAllister families?
4. What two boys help Bert with his garbage business?
(a) Jim and Dick.
(b) Fred and Jim.
(c) Jim and Dutch.
(d) Dick and Dutch.
5. What time does the missionary pilot tell his wife that he will communicate with her again?
(a) 4:00 PM.
(b) 10:00 PM.
(c) 4:30 PM.
(d) 12:00 PM.
Short Answer Questions
1. What scripture verse dictates the mindset of Jim Elliot as a teenager?
2. Why does Jim set an alarm before attending classes?
3. What does Jim begin to think about taking college classes at Wheaten College?
4. What is Jim's preeminent goal when he enters Wheaten College?
5. What three things does Jim tell his parents his education is steeped in?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)