|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Three Challenges to Faith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What career does Jim pray God will grant him the opportunity to pursue?
(a) Pastor of a church.
(b) Greek instructor.
(c) Foreign missions.
(d) Spanish instruction.
2. What does Jim's renewed mind regarding others' behavior foreshadow?
(a) His awareness that God works in mysterious ways.
(b) His willingness to listen to others when he asks for guidance.
(c) His ability to lead and supervise people.
(d) His willingness to let God change him from the inside out.
3. Why doesn't Jim want to spend several weeks away from his family with his friends Dick Fisher and Dutch?
(a) He has responsibilities at Gospel Hall.
(b) He needs to help his father's carpentry business.
(c) He needs to help his ailing mother.
(d) He needs to help his brother's garbage business.
4. What are one of his goals is as Jim becomes more involved in group activities during his senior year?
(a) He wants to minister to people in a variety of spiritual levels.
(b) He wants to assume more leadership opportunities.
(c) He wants to learn how to live independently for his impending ministry.
(d) He wants to enjoy many college activities before he graduates.
5. What does Jim call the underclassmen to do besides "believing" in the Christian life?
(a) Be careful of temptations which may take one away from one's studies.
(b) Behave as a representative of Wheaten College.
(c) Structure your life with Christ as your center.
(d) Be steadfast in Christian decision-making.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jim send an application for employment as a substitute teacher?
2. What does Jim remind Elisabeth that she has done before the Lord?
3. What announcement does Elisabeth's letter contain?
4. Who wants to visit Jim in Ecuador?
5. What two boys help Bert with his garbage business?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)