|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Three Challenges to Faith.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Tidmarsh fail to pick up Pete and Jim upon their arrival?
(a) He is detained by a medical emergency.
(b) He has the incorrect day of arrival.
(c) His office is not informed of their arrival.
(d) He does not realize they were coming.
2. Who introduces Jim to Elisabeth?
(a) Dick Fisher.
(b) Dave, Elisabeth's brother.
(c) Ron Harris.
(d) Dr. Book.
3. What is the name of the yacht that picks up passengers in the port of Puna?
(b) Santa Juana.
(c) Santa Rosita.
4. How much luggage does Jim pack?
(a) 1000 lbs.
(b) 900 lbs.
(c) 1500 lbs.
(d) 1400 lbs.
5. How many bible study classes does Jim begin to teach?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason Jim tells his parents he will not be home for Christmas?
2. What does Jim Elliot believe about eternity?
3. Why does Hudson Taylor's book confuse Jim Elliot?
4. Whose diary does Jim begin to read the summer after he leaves Wheaten College?
5. What news tests Jim and Elisabeth's dedication to God's purpose?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)