|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wine of Bewilderment.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim fear more than being expelled from the public speaking club?
(a) Incorrectly quoting scripture.
(b) Leaving Gospel Hall.
(c) Making a political speech.
(d) Going to the school dance.
2. Where do Jim Elliot's Scottish ancestors settle in the New World?
3. What are two struggles Jim is undergoing?
(a) Understanding how he will be the fork in the road and agent of change.
(b) Leaving behind his family and his friends.
(c) Releasing earthy possessions and his love for Elisabeth.
(d) Understanding the truth of God's Word and man's lack of recognition to His truth.
4. How many marriages will be produced between the Elliot and MacAllister families?
5. Where do the Elliot and MacAliister families meet?
(a) Lutheran kirk.
(b) Presbyterian kirk.
(c) Baptist church.
(d) Anglican church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What school is Clara Luginbuhl attending when she first meets Fred Elliot?
2. Whose teaching convinces Fred Elliot to "recognize that life is worth living only if given over completely to God?"
3. Since Jim Elliot believes in living his faith outside the pulpit, what is he readily available to do when his peers have questions about God?
4. Why does Jim decline a ticket to the school dance?
5. What two boys help Bert with his garbage business?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)