|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the mystery sub built?
(b) A.G. Weser.
2. How many stage bottles had the Rouses left behind?
3. How many minutes of air did Chatterton have after smashing a pipe in the electric motor room?
(a) 5 min.
(b) 3 min.
(c) 10 min.
(d) 15 min.
4. How many experts did Chatterton send letters to in an effort to discover who Horenburg was?
5. How many pounds of TNT were in German submarine torpedoes?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many months did Neuerburg spend in U-boat training?
2. How large of a chain did Chatterton and Kohler bring for their dive?
3. When did Kohler return to diving?
4. How much did Yurga and Chatterton pay to attend a trimix workshop?
5. What was Kohler's son's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Neuerburg's first assignment?
2. In Chapter 8, why did Kohler believe the U-158 was the wrecked sub?
3. Where were tags with identifying marks found on the U-853? T
4. Why wasn't the wreck the U-851 or U-158?
5. Describe Bredow's U-boat Archive.
6. How did the Atlantic Wreck Divers treat Kohler when he dived with Chatterton?
7. Who were the post-war assessors and what did they do?
8. What was the commissioning dinner like for the U-602?
9. What was Nagle's personal appearance when the "Seeker" made the first trip back to the wreck in 1992?
10. What was a circle-runner?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)