|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pounds of TNT were in German submarine torpedoes?
2. How long was the letter that Kohler wrote his wife when he gave up on his marriage in Chapter 13?
(a) 12 pages.
(b) 7 pages.
(c) 5 pages.
(d) 9 pages.
3. How many prime artifacts did Chatterton find during his first dive in 1993?
4. How many minutes of air did Chatterton have after smashing a pipe in the electric motor room?
(a) 10 min.
(b) 15 min.
(c) 5 min.
(d) 3 min.
5. How many days fuel did Neuerburg burn going through the Denmark Strait?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the senior radioman of the U-857 born?
2. What did Chatterton get caught on when trying to exit the electric motor room after handing off a box?
3. How large of a chain did Chatterton and Kohler bring for their dive?
4. How much did Yurga and Chatterton pay to attend a trimix workshop?
5. How many experts did Chatterton send letters to in an effort to discover who Horenburg was?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Chatterton and Kohler learn that the sub had been identified?
2. What news did Robert Coppock send Chatterton and Kohler?
3. In a phone call several months after Chatterton sent out inquiries about the knife, what did a U-boat enthusiast tell Chatteron?
4. What was Neuerburg's first assignment?
5. What was trimix and what were its benefits?
6. What promising news did Packer and Gatto have after their first dive in 1993?
7. Who were the post-war assessors and what did they do?
8. What was Nagle's personal appearance when the "Seeker" made the first trip back to the wreck in 1992?
9. How was Feldman's body found?
10. What was the commissioning dinner like for the U-602?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)