|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men did one bathroom on a U-boat have to service?
2. What dark wreck had Skibinski and Feldman dived previously?
(a) USS San Diego.
(c) Texas Tower.
(d) RC Mohawk.
3. How many divers signed on to try to find the wreck besides Nagle and Chatterson?
4. When Chatterton decompressed after viewing the wreck, at what depth did he make his first stop?
(a) 60 feet.
(b) 70 feet.
(c) 75 feet.
(d) 55 feet.
5. How old was Kohler when his father took him diving?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did a former U-boat crewman tell Kohler to search the U-boat to help identify the wreck?
2. What time did the divers set out for a second trip to the wreck?
3. How deep was the deepest point of the wreck of the "Andrea Doria"?
4. How large a hole was in the side of the sub?
5. When did the "Andrea Doria" wreck?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who had instilled a pride in being German in Kohler's father?
2. What happened to Brandt's submarine in February 1943?
3. How did the Atlantic Wreck Divers treat Kohler when he dived with Chatterton?
4. Who were the post-war assessors and what did they do?
5. What promising news did Packer and Gatto have after their first dive in 1993?
6. Why wasn't the wreck the U-851 or U-158?
7. Why did Nagle and his kind dive?
8. What probably caused the damage to U-869 control room?
9. How did Chatterton behave when he returned home after a twelve-month tour in Vietnam?
10. How did the U-857 sink?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)