|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Nagle in 1991?
2. What color china was found on the U-boat?
3. In what year was Chatterton born?
4. How old was Kohler when his father took him diving?
5. What type of business did Kohler's father own?
(a) Grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the "Seeker" arrived at the wreck site, at how many feet did Nagle believe the wreck was?
2. How old was Richie Kohler when his parents moved to Marine Park in Brooklyn?
3. What type of weapon did Chatterton carry when he first became a medic in Vietnam?
4. When was the Civil Air Patrol organized by New York's Mayor Fiorello La Guardia?
5. How much visibility was available when Chatterton reached the wreck?
Short Essay Questions
1. What would a deep-wreck diver encounter if he dived long enough?
2. What type of things did Richie like to read when he was a young boy?
3. Why did Chatterton decide to issue a press release about the discovery of the U-boat?
4. What was one of Nagle's greatest finds?
5. What was Feldman's signature outfit and gear when he arrived at charter boats?
6. What did some of the men do while they waited to return to the wreck?
7. Why did Nagle think Kohler would be a good replacement for Feldman?
8. How did Bielenda get the coordinates for the wreck?
9. What was a sand sweep?
10. What would an excellent diver do before going on a diver?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)