|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Kohler's wife?
2. Where did Chatterton live from 1973 to 1978?
(a) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
3. How many people died when the "Andrea Doria" collided with the "Stockholm"?
4. What did Nagle sell at one time?
(a) Stocks and bonds.
(c) Snap-on Tools.
(d) Medical tools.
5. In the 1970s and 1980s, what was the recreational limit suggested by most scuba training organizations?
(a) 200 feet.
(b) 85 feet.
(c) 130 feet.
(d) 154 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Chatterton's father die?
2. When was Kohler's first child born?
3. What color china was found on the U-boat?
4. How many tons did Bielenda's boat weigh?
5. How old was Chatterton's mother when he was born?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Chatterton decide to become a medic?
2. What was one of Nagle's greatest finds?
3. What did the men on the "Seeker" decide to do when it looked as though the wreck lay between 230 and 260 ft.?
4. What type of things did Richie like to read when he was a young boy?
5. What would an excellent diver do before going on a diver?
6. Why did Chatterton decide to issue a press release about the discovery of the U-boat?
7. Why was Kohler told to search the boots of the crew members on the U-boat?
8. According to Patricia Chatterton, how did Rae Emmet Arison distinguish himself as a man?
9. What was Chatterton like in high school?
10. Describe the silverware that Chatterton found.
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)