|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Nagle sell at one time?
(a) Snap-on Tools.
(b) Medical tools.
(c) Stocks and bonds.
2. What diver refused to dive to the sub after Feldman's death?
3. How many years did Kohler spend building the mirror division of his father's company?
4. How old was Chatterton's mother when he was born?
5. Where did Chatterton attend high school?
(a) Garden City.
(b) Cape May.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men did one bathroom on a U-boat have to service?
2. What color china was found on the U-boat?
3. What was the first wreck that Kohler dove?
4. When did Chatterton issue a press release about the discovery of the wrecked sub?
5. How old was Kohler when his father took him diving?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did some of the men do while they waited to return to the wreck?
2. How did Chatterton behave when he returned home after a twelve-month tour in Vietnam?
3. What was a sand sweep?
4. What would a deep-wreck diver encounter if he dived long enough?
5. Why were shipwreck interiors terrifying places?
6. How did Nagle learn about a mystery at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean?
7. Why didn't Nagle dive down to the wreck in Chapter 3?
8. What were two primary dangers that a deep-shipwreck diver confronted?
9. Why did Chatterton decide to become a medic?
10. Why did Nagle think Kohler would be a good replacement for Feldman?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)