|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Nagle meet the fisherman who told him about the mystery at the bottom of the ocean?
(c) Ocean City.
(d) Ventnor City,
2. Where did a former U-boat crewman tell Kohler to search the U-boat to help identify the wreck?
(a) Under bunks.
(c) Inside engine room.
(d) In the radio room.
3. How deep was the deepest point of the wreck of the "Andrea Doria"?
(a) 190 feet.
(b) 145 feet.
(c) 280 feet.
(d) 250 feet.
4. How old was Chatterton's mother when he was born?
5. What color were the sea anemones that covered the wreck?
(a) Blue and red.
(c) White and orange.
Short Answer Questions
1. What diver refused to dive to the sub after Feldman's death?
2. Where did Chatterton attend high school?
3. When did the "Andrea Doria" wreck?
4. What was imprinted on a cologne bottle that Kohler found?
5. What was the name of Kohler's wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the silverware that Chatterton found.
2. How did Nagle learn about a mystery at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean?
3. What choice was Neuerburg given in 1943?
4. Why were shipwreck interiors terrifying places?
5. What type of things did Richie like to read when he was a young boy?
6. Why wasn't the wreck the U-851 or U-158?
7. What was Nagle's personal appearance when the "Seeker" made the first trip back to the wreck in 1992?
8. How did Chatterton plan to get into the electric motor room?
9. Who were the post-war assessors and what did they do?
10. What happened to Kohler's girlfriend, Tina?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)