|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What diver refused to dive to the sub after Feldman's death?
2. How large was the depth charge that a Civil Air Patrol pilot dropped on a U-boat?
(a) 405 lbs.
(b) 275 lbs.
(c) 510 lbs.
(d) 325 lbs.
3. What color china was found on the U-boat?
4. How tall was the cologne bottle that Kohler found?
(a) 5 inches.
(b) 3 inches.
(c) 4 inches.
(d) 2 inches.
5. How far did diver George Place drift when he lost his grip and failed to make it aboard the dive boat?
(a) 2 miles.
(b) 3 miles.
(c) 5 miles.
(d) 4 miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was it before the "Seeker" could return to the wreck?
2. What color were the sea anemones that covered the wreck?
3. How many years did Kohler spend building the mirror division of his father's company?
4. Which diver could not return to the wreck the second time?
5. How many divers signed on to try to find the wreck besides Nagle and Chatterson?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Nagle and his kind dive?
2. How did Chatterton behave when he returned home after a twelve-month tour in Vietnam?
3. Why didn't Nagle dive down to the wreck in Chapter 3?
4. How did Bielenda get the coordinates for the wreck?
5. Why did Chatterton decide to become a medic?
6. What was Chatterton like in high school?
7. What did the men on the "Seeker" decide to do when it looked as though the wreck lay between 230 and 260 ft.?
8. Why were shipwreck interiors terrifying places?
9. Describe Brielle, New Jersey.
10. What did Frances Kohler do in Feburary of 1975 after she and her husband separated?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)