|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color china was found on the U-boat?
2. What was the name of the charter captain who would pass around a bucketful of broken dishes and broken silverware and tell customers that a someone died for that stuff?
(a) Danny Crowell.
(b) Matthew Vannoy.
(c) Peter Martin.
(d) Brian Robertson.
3. When did Peter Gimbel open a rectangle into the Andrea Doria's first-class section?
4. What name was on a knife that Chatterton found?
5. When did Chatterton issue a press release about the discovery of the wrecked sub?
(a) October 21.
(b) September 30.
(c) October 10.
(d) October 15.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dark wreck had Skibinski and Feldman dived previously?
2. What was Kohler's younger brother's name?
3. How long was it before the "Seeker" could return to the wreck?
4. How tall was the cologne bottle that Kohler found?
5. Where was Chatterton stationed in 1970?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Nagle want to identify the sub that he and the other divers found?
2. What was a sand sweep?
3. How did Nagle learn about a mystery at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean?
4. Describe the silverware that Chatterton found.
5. What would a deep-wreck diver encounter if he dived long enough?
6. Why did Chatterton decide to become a medic?
7. Why were shipwreck interiors terrifying places?
8. According to Patricia Chatterton, how did Rae Emmet Arison distinguish himself as a man?
9. Why did Nagle think Kohler would be a good replacement for Feldman?
10. How did Chatterton behave when he returned home after a twelve-month tour in Vietnam?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)