|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did a former U-boat crewman tell Kohler to search the U-boat to help identify the wreck?
(a) Inside engine room.
(b) In the radio room.
(d) Under bunks.
2. What did Nagle sell at one time?
(a) Stocks and bonds.
(b) Snap-on Tools.
(d) Medical tools.
3. What was the first wreck that Kohler dove?
(d) San Diego.
4. How old was Nagle when he became a legend in shipwreck diving?
5. What year was engraved on china that Chatterton found on the sub?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the German-American club located that Kohler went to to find translators for the German books he purchased?
2. When Chatterton decompressed after viewing the wreck, at what depth did he make his first stop?
3. What was Kohler's nickname as a member of the Atlantic Wreck Divers?
4. Where did Nagle meet the fisherman who told him about the mystery at the bottom of the ocean?
5. Where was Chatterton stationed in 1970?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was one of Nagle's greatest finds?
2. Who had instilled a pride in being German in Kohler's father?
3. What were the sleeping accommodations like on the "Seeker"?
4. What type of things did Richie like to read when he was a young boy?
5. Why did Chatterton decide to become a medic?
6. What happened to make Kohler quit getting into trouble?
7. What were two primary dangers that a deep-shipwreck diver confronted?
8. Why did Nagle and his kind dive?
9. What was Chatterton like in high school?
10. What did Frances Kohler do in Feburary of 1975 after she and her husband separated?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)