|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first wreck that Kohler dove?
(d) San Diego.
2. How many people died when the "Andrea Doria" collided with the "Stockholm"?
3. What year was engraved on china that Chatterton found on the sub?
4. What did someone offer Kohler for a skull from the wreck?
5. Where did Chatterton live from 1973 to 1978?
(a) New Jersey.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Nagle in 1991?
2. How much visibility was available when Chatterton reached the wreck?
3. Between 1939 and 1945, how many U-boats did the Germans have?
4. How long after Feldman died, did Nagle radio the information to the Coast Guard?
5. What color were the sea anemones that covered the wreck?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were two primary dangers that a deep-shipwreck diver confronted?
2. What would a deep-wreck diver encounter if he dived long enough?
3. Why did Nagle and his kind dive?
4. What would an excellent diver do before going on a diver?
5. Why did Chatterton decide to issue a press release about the discovery of the U-boat?
6. What happened to make Kohler quit getting into trouble?
7. Why were shipwreck interiors terrifying places?
8. How did Chatterton behave when he returned home after a twelve-month tour in Vietnam?
9. Describe Brielle, New Jersey.
10. Why did Nagle think Kohler would be a good replacement for Feldman?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)