|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Chatterton stationed in 1970?
2. Where was Chatterton reassigned after his stint in Vietnam?
(a) Fort Monmouth.
(b) Fort Hamilton.
(c) Fort Drum.
(d) Fort Dix.
3. What dark wreck had Skibinski and Feldman dived previously?
(a) Texas Tower.
(c) RC Mohawk.
(d) USS San Diego.
4. How tall was the cologne bottle that Kohler found?
(a) 5 inches.
(b) 2 inches.
(c) 3 inches.
(d) 4 inches.
5. How old was Chatterton's mother when he was born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the certified scuba divers in the United States, about how many dove deep for shipwrecks?
2. What was Kohler's first vehicle?
3. How many men did one bathroom on a U-boat have to service?
4. In Chapter 2, approximately how many certified scuba divers did the author say there were in the world?
5. Which diver could not return to the wreck the second time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to make Kohler quit getting into trouble?
2. What did the men on the "Seeker" decide to do when it looked as though the wreck lay between 230 and 260 ft.?
3. What was Feldman's signature outfit and gear when he arrived at charter boats?
4. Why did Chatterton decide to issue a press release about the discovery of the U-boat?
5. Why did Nagle and his kind dive?
6. How did Chatterton behave when he returned home after a twelve-month tour in Vietnam?
7. Describe the silverware that Chatterton found.
8. Who had instilled a pride in being German in Kohler's father?
9. Why didn't Nagle dive down to the wreck in Chapter 3?
10. What was Chatterton like in high school?
This section contains 829 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)