|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Chrissy drink for breakfast on the day he died?
(b) Dr. Pepper.
(c) Mountain Dew
2. What did each diver pay per trip to dive the wrecked sub?
3. What did Nagle drink before he died?
4. Where did Kohler move with his kids in 1995?
5. Where did the U-869 arrive a week and a half after they left Germany?
6. How many patrols had Herbert Guschewski made with the U-602?
7. What instrument did Neuerburg play when he was young?
8. What was the name of Kohler's stepdaughter?
9. How much did Yurga and Chatterton pay to attend a trimix workshop?
10. How many days fuel did Neuerburg burn going through the Denmark Strait?
11. In 1992, when did the "Seeker" return to the wreck?
(a) May 15.
(b) April 19.
(c) May 23.
(d) April 28.
12. How long was the letter that Kohler wrote his wife when he gave up on his marriage in Chapter 13?
(a) 5 pages.
(b) 7 pages.
(c) 9 pages.
(d) 12 pages.
13. Where was U-851 supposed to go?
(a) Indian Ocean.
(d) Pacific Ocean.
14. What was the temporary title of the U-869?
15. How many experts did Chatterton send letters to in an effort to discover who Horenburg was?
Short Answer Questions
1. How far was Feldman's body from the wreck when it was found?
2. Where was the U-879 reportedly sunk?
3. How many ships did the commander of the U-158 sink during his command?
4. How many U-boats were destroyed during Black May?
5. How many U-boat crewmen died during World War II?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)