|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How large of a chain did Chatterton and Kohler bring for their dive?
a) 4 ton.
b) 2 ton.
c) 1 ton.
d) 3 ton.
2. What did Kohler have to do after speaking with Robert Coppock from the British Ministry of Defense?
a) Fix a window at KFC.
b) Fix a stained glass window.
c) Fix a bathroom window.
d) Fix a window at Pizza Hut.
3. What color shirt did Kohler find in the wreck in September?
4. In 1994, when was the first dive to the wreck site?
5. What was the name of Kohler's wife?
This section contains 453 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)