|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Chrissy's line been tangled around?
(a) A cabinet.
(b) A bunk.
(c) Piece of canvas.
(d) Piece of metal.
2. When was the senior radioman of the U-857 born?
(a) July 24, 1918.
(b) September 11, 1916.
(c) March 14, 1917.
(d) April 13, 1915.
3. How many pounds of TNT were in German submarine torpedoes?
4. How large of a chain did Chatterton and Kohler bring for their dive?
(a) 3 ton.
(b) 4 ton.
(c) 1 ton.
(d) 2 ton.
5. How many boxes did Chatterton find under a pipe in the electric motor room?
6. Where did Chatterton and Kohler meet to discuss whether to search the dead crewmen for identifying information?
(a) Cindy's Pizza.
(b) Ryan's Steakhouse.
(c) Scotty's Steakhouse.
(d) Pizza Ranch.
7. When was Feldman's body found?
(a) January 1992.
(b) February 1992.
(c) December 1991.
(d) November 1991.
8. When did Kohler and his wife separate?
(a) January 1994.
(b) Around Christmas 1993.
(c) Around Thanksgiving 1993.
(d) September 1993.
9. What tanker did Chatterton discover in 1994?
10. Of the IXC U-boats that never returned from patrol, how many had had survivors?
11. What did Chrissy drink for breakfast on the day he died?
(b) Mountain Dew
(d) Dr. Pepper.
12. What instrument did Neuerburg play when he was young?
13. How many ships did the commander of the U-158 sink during his command?
14. How far was Feldman's body from the wreck when it was found?
(a) 6 miles.
(b) About 4 miles.
(c) 7 miles.
(d) About 5 miles.
15. Where was U-851 supposed to go?
(c) Indian Ocean.
(d) Pacific Ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did each diver pay per trip to dive the wrecked sub?
2. How many stage bottles had the Rouses left behind?
3. How many minutes of air did Chatterton have after smashing a pipe in the electric motor room?
4. In 1994, when was the first dive to the wreck site?
5. Where was the German U-boat memorial located?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)