Mid-Book Test (up to Nothing At That Location)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How many people died when the "Andrea Doria" collided with the "Stockholm"?
2. What did Nagle sell at one time?
a) Snap-on Tools.
b) Medical tools.
c) Stocks and bonds.
3. Where did a former U-boat crewman tell Kohler to search the U-boat to help identify the wreck?
a) Inside engine room.
b) In the radio room.
d) Under bunks.
4. Who was the commander of the U-158?
a) Erwin Rostin.
b) Klaus Hacklander.
c) Peter Callsen.
d) Kurt Baberg.
5. Where was the German U-boat memorial located?
This section contains 432 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)