1. In 1991, what was the name of Bill Nagle's boat?
2. Where did Nagle meet the fisherman who told him about the mystery at the bottom of the ocean?
3. How long was Nagle's boat?
4. How old was Nagle in 1991?
5. What did Nagle sell at one time?
6. How old was Nagle when he became a legend in shipwreck diving?
7. When did Jacques Cousteau help invent a system of tanks and regulators that allowed men to breathe underwater?
8. In the 1970s and 1980s, what was the recreational limit suggested by most scuba training organizations?
9. In the 1970s and 1980s, how deep would Nagle and other kings of the sport descend when diving?
10. When did the "Andrea Doria" wreck?
This section contains 2,691 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)