|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the chief engineer of the U-869?
2. What did Chatterton get caught on when trying to exit the electric motor room after handing off a box?
(b) A box.
(c) A piece of fabric.
3. How much did Yurga and Chatterton pay to attend a trimix workshop?
4. When did the divers head for the sub a third time?
(a) October 3.
(b) September 29.
(c) September 18.
(d) October 15.
5. In the epilogue, how many shipwreck divers did Kurson say breathed trimix?
(a) 75 percent.
(b) 95 percent.
(c) 30 percent.
(d) 50 percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument did Neuerburg play when he was young?
2. How old was Richie Kohler when his parents moved to Marine Park in Brooklyn?
3. When was Kohler's first child born?
4. How many days fuel did Neuerburg burn going through the Denmark Strait?
5. How old was Chris Rouse?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)