|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many divers accompanied Chatterton and Kohler for the attempt to get into the electric motor room?
2. What color china was found on the U-boat?
3. How long did Chatterton think it would take him to determine if it was worth diving to the wreck or safe to dive to the wreck?
(a) 10 min.
(b) 25 min.
(c) 16 min.
(d) 6 min.
4. How old was Merten, one of the experts who was helping Chatterton?
5. In Chapter 2, approximately how many certified scuba divers did the author say there were in the world?
(a) 15 million.
(b) 20 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many years did Rae Emmet Arison command submarines?
2. How many pounds of TNT were in German submarine torpedoes?
3. What was the name for the Allied monitoring and decrypting of Enigma.
4. Where was the German U-boat memorial located?
5. How many hours did it take to get a sledgehammer and return to the wreck?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)