|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days fuel did Neuerburg burn going through the Denmark Strait?
2. Where did a former U-boat crewman tell Kohler to search the U-boat to help identify the wreck?
(a) In the radio room.
(b) Inside engine room.
(d) Under bunks.
3. What did Kohler have to do after speaking with Robert Coppock from the British Ministry of Defense?
(a) Fix a bathroom window.
(b) Fix a stained glass window.
(c) Fix a window at Pizza Hut.
(d) Fix a window at KFC.
4. How long was Chatterton able to dive on his first dive back on the wreck in 1992 breathing trimix?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 35 minutes.
(d) 40 minutes.
5. In the epilogue, how many shipwreck divers did Kurson say breathed trimix?
(a) 95 percent.
(b) 30 percent.
(c) 75 percent.
(d) 50 percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was it before the "Seeker" could return to the wreck?
2. What color shirt did Kohler find in the wreck in September?
3. What replaced the Harbor Inn, a.k.a. the Horrible Inn?
4. What was Kohler's son's name?
5. What was the name of Neuerburg's wife?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)