|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many IXC U-boats had never returned from patrol?
2. When did the divers head for the sub a third time?
(a) October 3.
(b) September 18.
(c) October 15.
(d) September 29.
3. How old was Richie Kohler when his parents moved to Marine Park in Brooklyn?
4. Where was the German U-boat memorial located?
5. How many pounds of high explosives did German torpedoes carry? Between 620 and 780 lbs.
(a) Between 620 and 780 lbs.
(b) 400 lbs.
(c) Between 500 and 1,000 lbs.
(d) 900 lbs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many U-boat crewmen died during World War II?
2. What did Nagle drink before he died?
3. In Chapter 2, approximately how many certified scuba divers did the author say there were in the world?
4. How old was Nagle when he became a legend in shipwreck diving?
5. Where did Chatterton and Kohler meet to discuss whether to search the dead crewmen for identifying information?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)