|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many U-boat crewmen died during World War II?
2. How much did the bell of the "Andrea Doria" weigh?
(a) 150 lbs.
(b) 300 lbs.
(c) 250 lbs.
(d) 200 lbs.
3. What did Nagle weigh in Chapter 11?
(a) 140 lbs.
(b) 130 lbs.
(c) Maybe 120 lbs.
(d) About 150 lbs.
4. What did Kohler have to do after speaking with Robert Coppock from the British Ministry of Defense?
(a) Fix a window at KFC.
(b) Fix a stained glass window.
(c) Fix a window at Pizza Hut.
(d) Fix a bathroom window.
5. How many days fuel did Neuerburg burn going through the Denmark Strait?
Short Answer Questions
1. At sea level, what percent of oxygen would a person breathe?
2. What was imprinted on a cologne bottle that Kohler found?
3. At what depths does a deep-shipwreck diver's judgment and motor skills become impaired?
4. Of the IXC U-boats that never returned from patrol, how many had had survivors?
5. How long was Nagle's boat?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)