|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pounds of TNT were in German submarine torpedoes?
2. Who was the commander of the U-158?
(a) Peter Callsen.
(b) Klaus Hacklander.
(c) Erwin Rostin.
(d) Kurt Baberg.
3. How many stage bottles had the Rouses left behind?
4. How old was Commander Neuerburg?
5. At sea level, what percent of oxygen would a person breathe?
(a) 44 percent.
(b) 50 percent.
(c) 38 percent.
(d) 21 percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people from the Struma died?
2. What dark wreck had Skibinski and Feldman dived previously?
3. During one month in 1940, how many ships were sunk by U-boats?
4. In the 1970s and 1980s, what was the recreational limit suggested by most scuba training organizations?
5. How many U-boats were still missing when the author wrote the epilogue?
This section contains 121 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)