|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color shirt did Kohler find in the wreck in September?
2. When was the senior radioman of the U-857 born?
(a) July 24, 1918.
(b) April 13, 1915.
(c) September 11, 1916.
(d) March 14, 1917.
3. How many packs of cigarettes did Chatterton's father smoke a day?
4. How many months did Neuerburg spend in U-boat training?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 23 months.
(c) 21 months.
(d) 15 months.
5. Who was the commander of the U-857?
(a) Hermann Kaiser.
(b) Paul Ackermann.
(c) Rudolf Premauer.
(d) Otto Eberlein.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Nagle meet the fisherman who told him about the mystery at the bottom of the ocean?
2. How old was Richie Kohler when his parents moved to Marine Park in Brooklyn?
3. What had Chrissy's line been tangled around?
4. In the epilogue, how many shipwreck divers did Kurson say breathed trimix?
5. Between 1939 and 1945, how many U-boats did the Germans have?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)