|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through None Of Us Is Coming Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument did Neuerburg play when he was young?
2. How large a hole was in the side of the sub?
(a) 15 by 30 ft.
(b) 25 by 50 ft.
(c) 10 ft. by 40 ft.
(d) 5 by 10 ft.
3. Where was the U-879 reportedly sunk?
(a) Cape Hatteras.
(d) Block Island.
4. Where did a former U-boat crewman tell Kohler to search the U-boat to help identify the wreck?
(b) Inside engine room.
(c) Under bunks.
(d) In the radio room.
5. How many children did Kohler have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How large was the depth charge that a Civil Air Patrol pilot dropped on a U-boat?
2. What was the name of Kohler's stepdaughter?
3. In Chapter 2, approximately how many certified scuba divers did the author say there were in the world?
4. What year was engraved on china that Chatterton found on the sub?
5. What was the temperature at the bottom of the Atlantic?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)