|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through None Of Us Is Coming Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much visibility was available when Chatterton reached the wreck?
(a) 7 feet.
(b) 11 feet.
(c) 9 feet.
(d) 5 feet.
2. How far apart did Chatterton and Kohler live from one another?
(a) 23 miles.
(b) 3 miles.
(c) 5 miles.
(d) 31 miles.
3. How warm would the temperature have gotten on a U-boat in the diesel room?
(a) Around 90 degrees.
(b) 85 degrees.
(c) 120 degrees.
(d) Over 100 degrees.
4. What did Chrissy drink for breakfast on the day he died?
(b) Dr. Pepper.
(d) Mountain Dew
5. What was the name of Kohler's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Chatterton reassigned after his stint in Vietnam?
2. How many divers signed on to try to find the wreck besides Nagle and Chatterson?
3. When was the Civil Air Patrol organized by New York's Mayor Fiorello La Guardia?
4. When Chatterton decompressed after viewing the wreck, at what depth did he make his first stop?
5. How many tons did Bielenda's boat weigh?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)