|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through None Of Us Is Coming Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the first dive to the wreck in 1992, who was assigned to measure the wreck?
2. How many tons did Bielenda's boat weigh?
(a) 58 tons.
(b) 35 tons.
(c) 49 tons.
(d) 20 tons.
3. When did Nagle and Chatterton decide to come back to the wreck of the submarine?
(a) September 18.
(b) October 14.
(c) September 21.
(d) October 4.
4. What was Kohler's first vehicle?
(a) 1974 Olds Cutlass Supreme.
(b) 1972 Dodge Demon.
(c) 1973 Chevy pickup.
(d) 1975 Ford pickup.
5. What instrument did Neuerburg play when he was young?
Short Answer Questions
1. What television network sent a crew to interview Chatteron and Nagle?
2. What did Nagle sell at one time?
3. What was the name of the neighbor who instilled a love of German heritage in Kohler's father?
4. When Chatterton decompressed after viewing the wreck, at what depth did he make his first stop?
5. In what year was Chatterton born?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)