|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through None Of Us Is Coming Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far apart did Chatterton and Kohler live from one another?
(a) 5 miles.
(b) 3 miles.
(c) 23 miles.
(d) 31 miles.
2. Of the certified scuba divers in the United States, about how many dove deep for shipwrecks?
(a) A few hundred.
(c) About two hundred.
3. How many bronze plaques listed the U-boat crewmen killed in action in World War II?
4. How many months did Neuerburg spend in U-boat training?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 15 months.
(c) 21 months.
(d) 23 months.
5. Who was the commander of the U-158?
(a) Peter Callsen.
(b) Kurt Baberg.
(c) Klaus Hacklander.
(d) Erwin Rostin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did the bell of the "Andrea Doria" weigh?
2. How old was Kohler when his father took him diving?
3. From which naval class was the commander of the U-869 from?
4. What did Nagle sell at one time?
5. At what depths does a deep-shipwreck diver's judgment and motor skills become impaired?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)