|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through None Of Us Is Coming Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many IXC U-boats had never returned from patrol?
2. Where was Chatterton stationed in 1970?
3. At what depths does a deep-shipwreck diver's judgment and motor skills become impaired?
(a) 130 feet.
(b) 66 feet.
(c) 200 feet.
(d) 57 feet.
4. Where did Nagle meet the fisherman who told him about the mystery at the bottom of the ocean?
(a) Ocean City.
(b) Ventnor City,
5. How many years did Kohler spend building the mirror division of his father's company?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many names were on the roster of the U-857?
2. When was Kohler's first child born?
3. According to the navy, where was U-157 sunk?
4. When did the divers head for the sub a third time?
5. Between 1939 and 1945, how many U-boats did the Germans have?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)