|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through History Mauled.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which diver could not return to the wreck the second time?
(a) Steve Feldman.
(b) Ron Ostrowski.
(c) Lloyd Garrick.
(d) Kip Cochran.
2. How long was Nagle's boat?
(a) 85 feet.
(b) 55 feet.
(c) 65 feet.
(d) 75 feet.
3. During one month in 1940, how many ships were sunk by U-boats?
4. When was the Civil Air Patrol organized by New York's Mayor Fiorello La Guardia?
5. How long would a diver have to work a wreck before he had to begin the ascent to the surface?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 55 minutes.
(d) 25 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the "Andrea Doria" wreck?
2. Where was U-851 supposed to go?
3. Of the IXC U-boats that never returned from patrol, how many had had survivors?
4. How many U-boat crewmen died during World War II?
5. What type of weapon did Chatterton carry when he first became a medic in Vietnam?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)