|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through History Mauled.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the "Seeker" arrived at the wreck site, at how many feet did Nagle believe the wreck was?
(a) 150 ft.
(b) 230 ft.
(c) 175 ft.
(d) 250 ft.
2. What color were the sea anemones that covered the wreck?
(a) White and orange.
(b) Blue and red.
3. How many IXC U-boats had never returned from patrol?
4. What ship sank the U-857?
(a) USS Gustafson.
(b) USS Badger.
(c) USS Edson.
(d) USS Rankin.
5. How much volume did each lungful of air require at 200 feet compared to what was required on the surface?
(a) 5 times.
(b) 11 times.
(c) 9 times.
(d) 7 times.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Chatterton's mother when he was born?
2. Where did Chatterton attend high school?
3. How many cigarettes did Kohler smoke on the way to recover the Rouses equipment?
4. Where was Chatterton reassigned after his stint in Vietnam?
5. When was the senior radioman of the U-857 born?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)