|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through History Mauled.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Chatterton live from 1973 to 1978?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) New York.
2. When Chatterton decompressed after viewing the wreck, at what depth did he make his first stop?
(a) 75 feet.
(b) 70 feet.
(c) 55 feet.
(d) 60 feet.
3. What time did the divers set out for a second trip to the wreck?
(a) 10 p.m.
(b) 2 a.m.
(c) 1 a.m.
(d) 11 p.m.
4. How large was the depth charge that a Civil Air Patrol pilot dropped on a U-boat?
(a) 405 lbs.
(b) 275 lbs.
(c) 510 lbs.
(d) 325 lbs.
5. How much volume did each lungful of air require at 200 feet compared to what was required on the surface?
(a) 7 times.
(b) 5 times.
(c) 9 times.
(d) 11 times.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was the wrecked sub?
2. How many names were on the roster of the U-857?
3. What was the name of the neighbor who instilled a love of German heritage in Kohler's father?
4. When was the senior radioman of the U-857 born?
5. What dark wreck had Skibinski and Feldman dived previously?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)