|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Horenburg's Knife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much visibility was available when Chatterton reached the wreck?
(a) 7 feet.
(b) 5 feet.
(c) 11 feet.
(d) 9 feet.
2. When Chatterton decompressed after viewing the wreck, at what depth did he make his first stop?
(a) 60 feet.
(b) 55 feet.
(c) 75 feet.
(d) 70 feet.
3. What was imprinted on a cologne bottle that Kohler found?
4. When was the Civil Air Patrol organized by New York's Mayor Fiorello La Guardia?
5. What color china was found on the U-boat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nagle sell at one time?
2. What type of business did Kohler's father own?
3. What was Kohler's nickname as a member of the Atlantic Wreck Divers?
4. How old was Chatterton's mother when he was born?
5. How many men did one bathroom on a U-boat have to service?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)