|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Horenburg's Knife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which diver could not return to the wreck the second time?
(a) Lloyd Garrick.
(b) Ron Ostrowski.
(c) Kip Cochran.
(d) Steve Feldman.
2. What time did the divers set out for a second trip to the wreck?
(a) 10 p.m.
(b) 1 a.m.
(c) 2 a.m.
(d) 11 p.m.
3. How old was Nagle when he became a legend in shipwreck diving?
4. What did Nagle sell at one time?
(a) Medical tools.
(b) Stocks and bonds.
(c) Snap-on Tools.
5. At sea level, what percent of oxygen would a person breathe?
(a) 21 percent.
(b) 44 percent.
(c) 38 percent.
(d) 50 percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. During one month in 1940, how many ships were sunk by U-boats?
2. What was Kohler's first vehicle?
3. Where did Chatterton attend high school?
4. In the 1970s and 1980s, what was the recreational limit suggested by most scuba training organizations?
5. Where did Nagle meet the fisherman who told him about the mystery at the bottom of the ocean?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)