|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Horenburg's Knife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the author of "Iron Coffins"?
(a) John Mannock.
(b) Wolfgang Luth.
(c) Jordan Vause.
(d) Herbert Werner.
2. At sea level, what percent of oxygen would a person breathe?
(a) 44 percent.
(b) 50 percent.
(c) 21 percent.
(d) 38 percent.
3. What television network sent a crew to interview Chatteron and Nagle?
4. How many tons did Bielenda's boat weigh?
(a) 35 tons.
(b) 49 tons.
(c) 58 tons.
(d) 20 tons.
5. When Chatterton decompressed after viewing the wreck, at what depth did he make his first stop?
(a) 75 feet.
(b) 70 feet.
(c) 55 feet.
(d) 60 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of business did Kohler's father own?
2. In the water of the Atlantic, how poor might visibility have been?
3. What color were the sea anemones that covered the wreck?
4. Where did Chatterton live from 1973 to 1978?
5. How many divers signed on to try to find the wreck besides Nagle and Chatterson?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)