|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Horenburg's Knife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the temperature at the bottom of the Atlantic?
(a) 30 degrees.
(b) 25 degrees.
(c) 35 degrees.
(d) 40 degrees.
2. Of the certified scuba divers in the United States, about how many dove deep for shipwrecks?
(a) A few hundred.
(c) About two hundred.
3. How old was Richie Kohler when his parents moved to Marine Park in Brooklyn?
4. How many people died when the "Andrea Doria" collided with the "Stockholm"?
5. When did Peter Gimbel open a rectangle into the Andrea Doria's first-class section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the charter captain who would pass around a bucketful of broken dishes and broken silverware and tell customers that a someone died for that stuff?
2. How old was Nagle when he became a legend in shipwreck diving?
3. What was the name of the neighbor who instilled a love of German heritage in Kohler's father?
4. How old was Kohler when his father took him diving?
5. What time did the divers set out for a second trip to the wreck?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)