|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Horenburg's Knife.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Chatterton think it would take him to determine if it was worth diving to the wreck or safe to dive to the wreck?
(a) 10 min.
(b) 16 min.
(c) 25 min.
(d) 6 min.
2. When did Jacques Cousteau help invent a system of tanks and regulators that allowed men to breathe underwater?
3. What was imprinted on a cologne bottle that Kohler found?
4. How many packs of cigarettes did Chatterton's father smoke a day?
5. What U-boat was on display at Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the "Andrea Doria" wreck?
2. What year was engraved on china that Chatterton found on the sub?
3. Where did Chatterton live from 1973 to 1978?
4. What time did the divers set out for a second trip to the wreck?
5. Where was the German-American club located that Kohler went to to find translators for the German books he purchased?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)