|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Richie Kohler.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many divers signed on to try to find the wreck besides Nagle and Chatterson?
2. How much visibility was available when Chatterton reached the wreck?
(a) 9 feet.
(b) 5 feet.
(c) 7 feet.
(d) 11 feet.
3. When did the "Andrea Doria" wreck?
4. What was the first wreck that Kohler dove?
(b) San Diego.
5. What diver refused to dive to the sub after Feldman's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of the certified scuba divers in the United States, about how many dove deep for shipwrecks?
2. Between 1939 and 1945, how many U-boats did the Germans have?
3. When was Kohler's first child born?
4. At sea level, what percent of oxygen would a person breathe?
5. Where was the sunken U-boat U-853 located?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)