|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Richie Kohler.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Chatterton's father die?
2. In the 1970s and 1980s, how deep would Nagle and other kings of the sport descend when diving?
(a) 225 feet.
(b) 150 feet.
(c) 175 feet.
(d) 200 feet.
3. What time did the divers set out for a second trip to the wreck?
(a) 1 a.m.
(b) 2 a.m.
(c) 11 p.m.
(d) 10 p.m.
4. What type of weapon did Chatterton carry when he first became a medic in Vietnam?
(a) M-16 rifle.
(b) .45 pistol.
(c) M-60 machine gun.
(d) Mark 22.
5. What was the name of the neighbor who instilled a love of German heritage in Kohler's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Chatterton stationed in 1970?
2. Where was the sunken U-boat U-853 located?
3. What was Kohler's younger brother's name?
4. How much visibility was available when Chatterton reached the wreck?
5. Between 1939 and 1945, how many U-boats did the Germans have?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)