|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Richie Kohler.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Chatterton's mother when he was born?
2. Where was the sunken U-boat U-853 located?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) Rhode Island.
3. How many pounds of gear might a diver have used?
(a) 175 lbs.
(b) 235 lbs.
(c) 75 lbs.
(d) 50 lbs.
4. What type of weapon did Chatterton carry when he first became a medic in Vietnam?
(a) .45 pistol.
(b) M-60 machine gun.
(c) M-16 rifle.
(d) Mark 22.
5. How large a hole was in the side of the sub?
(a) 10 ft. by 40 ft.
(b) 5 by 10 ft.
(c) 15 by 30 ft.
(d) 25 by 50 ft.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far did diver George Place drift when he lost his grip and failed to make it aboard the dive boat?
2. What was the temperature at the bottom of the Atlantic?
3. Which diver could not return to the wreck the second time?
4. Where did Chatterton's father move after he and Patricia divorced?
5. In the 1970s and 1980s, what was the recreational limit suggested by most scuba training organizations?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)