|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Richie Kohler.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Chatterton stationed in 1970?
2. At sea level, what percent of oxygen would a person breathe?
(a) 44 percent.
(b) 21 percent.
(c) 50 percent.
(d) 38 percent.
3. What might be the decompression time for a 2-hour dive?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 9 hours.
(c) 7 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
4. In 1991, what was the name of Bill Nagle's boat?
5. How much volume did each lungful of air require at 200 feet compared to what was required on the surface?
(a) 11 times.
(b) 7 times.
(c) 9 times.
(d) 5 times.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the water of the Atlantic, how poor might visibility have been?
2. Of the certified scuba divers in the United States, about how many dove deep for shipwrecks?
3. How far did diver George Place drift when he lost his grip and failed to make it aboard the dive boat?
4. When was Kohler's first child born?
5. What was the temperature at the bottom of the Atlantic?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)