|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through John Chatterton.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Peter Gimbel open a rectangle into the Andrea Doria's first-class section?
2. Where did Chatterton attend high school?
(b) Garden City.
(c) Cape May.
3. How many divers signed on to try to find the wreck besides Nagle and Chatterson?
4. How tall was Chatterton?
(a) 6 ft. 1 in.
(b) 5 ft. 8 in.
(c) 6 ft. 2 in.
(d) 5 ft. 11 in.
5. How long would a diver have to work a wreck before he had to begin the ascent to the surface?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 55 minutes.
(c) 25 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, approximately how many certified scuba divers did the author say there were in the world?
2. How far did diver George Place drift when he lost his grip and failed to make it aboard the dive boat?
3. How much visibility was available when Chatterton reached the wreck?
4. What dark wreck had Skibinski and Feldman dived previously?
5. In the 1970s and 1980s, how deep would Nagle and other kings of the sport descend when diving?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)