|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through John Chatterton.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far did diver George Place drift when he lost his grip and failed to make it aboard the dive boat?
(a) 3 miles.
(b) 4 miles.
(c) 5 miles.
(d) 2 miles.
2. When the "Seeker" arrived at the wreck site, at how many feet did Nagle believe the wreck was?
(a) 150 ft.
(b) 175 ft.
(c) 250 ft.
(d) 230 ft.
3. When did Jacques Cousteau help invent a system of tanks and regulators that allowed men to breathe underwater?
4. How many divers signed on to try to find the wreck besides Nagle and Chatterson?
5. Where was Chatterton reassigned after his stint in Vietnam?
(a) Fort Monmouth.
(b) Fort Hamilton.
(c) Fort Drum.
(d) Fort Dix.
Short Answer Questions
1. How tall was Chatterton?
2. In the 1970s and 1980s, how deep would Nagle and other kings of the sport descend when diving?
3. How many pounds of gear might a diver have used?
4. How old was Nagle in 1991?
5. What was the temperature at the bottom of the Atlantic?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)