|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through John Chatterton.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the "Andrea Doria" wreck?
2. Where was Chatterton stationed in 1970?
3. How old was Nagle in 1991?
4. In 1991, what was the name of Bill Nagle's boat?
5. What type of weapon did Chatterton carry when he first became a medic in Vietnam?
(a) Mark 22.
(b) .45 pistol.
(c) M-16 rifle.
(d) M-60 machine gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Nagle sell at one time?
2. How many divers signed on to try to find the wreck besides Nagle and Chatterson?
3. At sea level, what percent of oxygen would a person breathe?
4. In the water of the Atlantic, how poor might visibility have been?
5. How many pounds of gear might a diver have used?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)