|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through John Chatterton.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the "Andrea Doria" wreck?
2. What type of weapon did Chatterton carry when he first became a medic in Vietnam?
(a) .45 pistol.
(b) M-16 rifle.
(c) M-60 machine gun.
(d) Mark 22.
3. How much did the bell of the "Andrea Doria" weigh?
(a) 200 lbs.
(b) 150 lbs.
(c) 250 lbs.
(d) 300 lbs.
4. Where was Chatterton stationed in 1970?
5. Of the certified scuba divers in the United States, about how many dove deep for shipwrecks?
(b) About two hundred.
(c) A few hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far did diver George Place drift when he lost his grip and failed to make it aboard the dive boat?
2. What was the temperature at the bottom of the Atlantic?
3. What was the name of the charter captain who would pass around a bucketful of broken dishes and broken silverware and tell customers that a someone died for that stuff?
4. How old was Chatterton's mother when he was born?
5. Between 1939 and 1945, how many U-boats did the Germans have?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)