|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through John Chatterton.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people died when the "Andrea Doria" collided with the "Stockholm"?
2. Where did Chatterton's father move after he and Patricia divorced?
3. When did Nagle and Chatterton decide to come back to the wreck of the submarine?
(a) September 18.
(b) October 4.
(c) September 21.
(d) October 14.
4. What type of weapon did Chatterton carry when he first became a medic in Vietnam?
(a) M-60 machine gun.
(b) M-16 rifle.
(c) Mark 22.
(d) .45 pistol.
5. During one month in 1940, how many ships were sunk by U-boats?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the water of the Atlantic, how poor might visibility have been?
2. How long would a diver have to work a wreck before he had to begin the ascent to the surface?
3. What was the temperature at the bottom of the Atlantic?
4. Of the certified scuba divers in the United States, about how many dove deep for shipwrecks?
5. How long did Chatterton think it would take him to determine if it was worth diving to the wreck or safe to dive to the wreck?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)