|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through John Chatterton.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might be the decompression time for a 2-hour dive?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 9 hours.
(c) 7 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
2. In 1991, what was the name of Bill Nagle's boat?
3. How old was Nagle when he became a legend in shipwreck diving?
4. When did Nagle and Chatterton decide to come back to the wreck of the submarine?
(a) September 18.
(b) September 21.
(c) October 4.
(d) October 14.
5. When did the "Andrea Doria" wreck?
Short Answer Questions
1. During one month in 1940, how many ships were sunk by U-boats?
2. How much volume did each lungful of air require at 200 feet compared to what was required on the surface?
3. What did Nagle sell at one time?
4. At what depths does a deep-shipwreck diver's judgment and motor skills become impaired?
5. When Chatterton decompressed after viewing the wreck, at what depth did he make his first stop?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)