|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through John Chatterton.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Chatterton's father die?
2. Of the certified scuba divers in the United States, about how many dove deep for shipwrecks?
(a) A few hundred.
(b) About two hundred.
3. How old was Chatterton's mother when he was born?
4. What dark wreck had Skibinski and Feldman dived previously?
(a) USS San Diego.
(b) Texas Tower.
(d) RC Mohawk.
5. Where did Chatterton live from 1973 to 1978?
(a) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Chatterton born?
2. How old was Nagle when he became a legend in shipwreck diving?
3. During one month in 1940, how many ships were sunk by U-boats?
4. What was the temperature at the bottom of the Atlantic?
5. How tall was Chatterton?
This section contains 122 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)