|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Shape of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At sea level, what percent of oxygen would a person breathe?
(a) 21 percent.
(b) 44 percent.
(c) 38 percent.
(d) 50 percent.
2. Of the certified scuba divers in the United States, about how many dove deep for shipwrecks?
(c) About two hundred.
(d) A few hundred.
3. Where did Nagle meet the fisherman who told him about the mystery at the bottom of the ocean?
(a) Ocean City.
(d) Ventnor City,
4. Between 1939 and 1945, how many U-boats did the Germans have?
(c) 1, 245.
5. At what depths does a deep-shipwreck diver's judgment and motor skills become impaired?
(a) 66 feet.
(b) 200 feet.
(c) 130 feet.
(d) 57 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long would a diver have to work a wreck before he had to begin the ascent to the surface?
2. What might be the decompression time for a 2-hour dive?
3. How many pounds of gear might a diver have used?
4. In Chapter 2, approximately how many certified scuba divers did the author say there were in the world?
5. How many people died when the "Andrea Doria" collided with the "Stockholm"?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)