|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Shape of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the certified scuba divers in the United States, about how many dove deep for shipwrecks?
(a) A few hundred.
(b) About two hundred.
2. What dark wreck had Skibinski and Feldman dived previously?
(a) Texas Tower.
(b) USS San Diego.
(c) RC Mohawk.
3. When the "Seeker" arrived at the wreck site, at how many feet did Nagle believe the wreck was?
(a) 175 ft.
(b) 250 ft.
(c) 230 ft.
(d) 150 ft.
4. What was the temperature at the bottom of the Atlantic?
(a) 30 degrees.
(b) 40 degrees.
(c) 25 degrees.
(d) 35 degrees.
5. When Chatterton decompressed after viewing the wreck, at what depth did he make his first stop?
(a) 70 feet.
(b) 75 feet.
(c) 55 feet.
(d) 60 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, approximately how many certified scuba divers did the author say there were in the world?
2. How old was Nagle when he became a legend in shipwreck diving?
3. What color were the sea anemones that covered the wreck?
4. How long was Nagle's boat?
5. At what depths does a deep-shipwreck diver's judgment and motor skills become impaired?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)