|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Shape of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much visibility was available when Chatterton reached the wreck?
(a) 5 feet.
(b) 7 feet.
(c) 9 feet.
(d) 11 feet.
2. At sea level, what percent of oxygen would a person breathe?
(a) 21 percent.
(b) 38 percent.
(c) 50 percent.
(d) 44 percent.
3. During one month in 1940, how many ships were sunk by U-boats?
4. In the water of the Atlantic, how poor might visibility have been?
(a) 10 inches.
(b) 5 inches.
(c) 20 inches.
(d) 15 inches.
5. What color were the sea anemones that covered the wreck?
(b) Blue and red.
(d) White and orange.
Short Answer Questions
1. How deep was the deepest point of the wreck of the "Andrea Doria"?
2. When did the "Andrea Doria" wreck?
3. Where did Nagle meet the fisherman who told him about the mystery at the bottom of the ocean?
4. What did Nagle sell at one time?
5. In Chapter 2, approximately how many certified scuba divers did the author say there were in the world?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)