Quiz: The Book of Numbers to Zero Viz
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When did Jacques Cousteau help invent a system of tanks and regulators that allowed men to breathe underwater?
2. How much did the bell of the "Andrea Doria" weigh?
a) 150 lbs.
b) 250 lbs.
c) 200 lbs.
d) 300 lbs.
3. In the 1970s and 1980s, how deep would Nagle and other kings of the sport descend when diving?
a) 225 feet.
b) 200 feet.
c) 175 feet.
d) 150 feet.
4. How long was Nagle's boat?
a) 75 feet.
b) 55 feet.
c) 65 feet.
d) 85 feet.
5. When did Peter Gimbel open a rectangle into the Andrea Doria's first-class section?
This section contains 269 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)