|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The U-Boat is Our Moment and Circle Runner.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the temperature at the bottom of the Atlantic?
(a) 40 degrees.
(b) 25 degrees.
(c) 35 degrees.
(d) 30 degrees.
2. How large of a chain did Chatterton and Kohler bring for their dive?
(a) 2 ton.
(b) 4 ton.
(c) 1 ton.
(d) 3 ton.
3. How many teenagers were aboard the U-869?
4. What time did Chatterton return home Memorial Day, 1993?
(a) Around 1 a.m.
(b) Near midnight.
(c) 11 p.m.
(d) 10 p.m.
5. What was the name of Kohler's stepdaughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Chatterton live from 1973 to 1978?
2. What type of weapon did Chatterton carry when he first became a medic in Vietnam?
3. What did Nagle sell at one time?
4. When was the senior radioman of the U-857 born?
5. What U-boat was on display at Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)