|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Crazy Deep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which diver could not return to the wreck the second time?
(a) Kip Cochran.
(b) Ron Ostrowski.
(c) Lloyd Garrick.
(d) Steve Feldman.
2. What did Nagle sell at one time?
(a) Medical tools.
(b) Snap-on Tools.
(d) Stocks and bonds.
3. How long did Chatterton think it would take him to determine if it was worth diving to the wreck or safe to dive to the wreck?
(a) 6 min.
(b) 16 min.
(c) 25 min.
(d) 10 min.
4. How warm would the temperature have gotten on a U-boat in the diesel room?
(a) Around 90 degrees.
(b) 85 degrees.
(c) Over 100 degrees.
(d) 120 degrees.
5. How much did the bell of the "Andrea Doria" weigh?
(a) 300 lbs.
(b) 150 lbs.
(c) 200 lbs.
(d) 250 lbs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Nagle when he became a legend in shipwreck diving?
2. When did the divers head for the sub a third time?
3. In the 1970s and 1980s, how deep would Nagle and other kings of the sport descend when diving?
4. What diver refused to dive to the sub after Feldman's death?
5. What dark wreck had Skibinski and Feldman dived previously?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)