|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Crazy Deep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How warm would the temperature have gotten on a U-boat in the diesel room?
(a) 85 degrees.
(b) Over 100 degrees.
(c) 120 degrees.
(d) Around 90 degrees.
2. What color china was found on the U-boat?
3. Where did Nagle meet the fisherman who told him about the mystery at the bottom of the ocean?
(a) Ocean City.
(c) Ventnor City,
4. When did Peter Gimbel open a rectangle into the Andrea Doria's first-class section?
5. Of the certified scuba divers in the United States, about how many dove deep for shipwrecks?
(b) A few hundred.
(d) About two hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Chatterton attend high school?
2. How long was Nagle's boat?
3. What might be the decompression time for a 2-hour dive?
4. What color were the sea anemones that covered the wreck?
5. How old was Nagle when he became a legend in shipwreck diving?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)