|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Crazy Deep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the water of the Atlantic, how poor might visibility have been?
(a) 10 inches.
(b) 15 inches.
(c) 20 inches.
(d) 5 inches.
2. How much volume did each lungful of air require at 200 feet compared to what was required on the surface?
(a) 9 times.
(b) 5 times.
(c) 7 times.
(d) 11 times.
3. How warm would the temperature have gotten on a U-boat in the diesel room?
(a) Around 90 degrees.
(b) 120 degrees.
(c) 85 degrees.
(d) Over 100 degrees.
4. Where was Chatterton stationed in 1970?
5. How much visibility was available when Chatterton reached the wreck?
(a) 11 feet.
(b) 9 feet.
(c) 7 feet.
(d) 5 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the temperature at the bottom of the Atlantic?
2. When did Chatterton's father die?
3. In the 1970s and 1980s, how deep would Nagle and other kings of the sport descend when diving?
4. What dark wreck had Skibinski and Feldman dived previously?
5. What year was engraved on china that Chatterton found on the sub?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)