|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Crazy Deep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Between 1939 and 1945, how many U-boats did the Germans have?
(a) 1, 245.
2. What was the name of the charter captain who would pass around a bucketful of broken dishes and broken silverware and tell customers that a someone died for that stuff?
(a) Danny Crowell.
(b) Peter Martin.
(c) Brian Robertson.
(d) Matthew Vannoy.
3. Where did Chatterton live from 1973 to 1978?
(a) New York.
(d) New Jersey.
4. How old was Nagle in 1991?
5. When did Nagle and Chatterton decide to come back to the wreck of the submarine?
(a) October 4.
(b) October 14.
(c) September 21.
(d) September 18.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many years did Rae Emmet Arison command submarines?
2. In what year was Chatterton born?
3. How warm would the temperature have gotten on a U-boat in the diesel room?
4. What type of weapon did Chatterton carry when he first became a medic in Vietnam?
5. How long was Nagle's boat?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)