|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Crazy Deep.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what depths does a deep-shipwreck diver's judgment and motor skills become impaired?
(a) 130 feet.
(b) 66 feet.
(c) 200 feet.
(d) 57 feet.
2. When did Jacques Cousteau help invent a system of tanks and regulators that allowed men to breathe underwater?
3. How long after Feldman died, did Nagle radio the information to the Coast Guard?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 15 minutes.
4. How much volume did each lungful of air require at 200 feet compared to what was required on the surface?
(a) 11 times.
(b) 5 times.
(c) 9 times.
(d) 7 times.
5. How many people died when the "Andrea Doria" collided with the "Stockholm"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Chatterton's father move after he and Patricia divorced?
2. Where did Chatterton attend high school?
3. When did Nagle and Chatterton decide to come back to the wreck of the submarine?
4. Where was Chatterton stationed in 1970?
5. How long did Chatterton think it would take him to determine if it was worth diving to the wreck or safe to dive to the wreck?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)