|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Heavy Toll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Feldman's body found?
(a) February 1992.
(b) January 1992.
(c) December 1991.
(d) November 1991.
2. When did the divers head for the sub a third time?
(a) October 3.
(b) September 18.
(c) September 29.
(d) October 15.
3. What was the name of the author of "Iron Coffins"?
(a) Jordan Vause.
(b) John Mannock.
(c) Herbert Werner.
(d) Wolfgang Luth.
4. How long after Feldman died, did Nagle radio the information to the Coast Guard?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 5 hours.
5. When did Peter Gimbel open a rectangle into the Andrea Doria's first-class section?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much volume did each lungful of air require at 200 feet compared to what was required on the surface?
2. What color shirt did Kohler find in the wreck in September?
3. Where did Chatterton attend high school?
4. What time did the divers set out for a second trip to the wreck?
5. Where did Chatterton's father move after he and Patricia divorced?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)