|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Heavy Toll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pounds of gear might a diver have used?
(a) 175 lbs.
(b) 235 lbs.
(c) 75 lbs.
(d) 50 lbs.
2. What was the name of the charter captain who would pass around a bucketful of broken dishes and broken silverware and tell customers that a someone died for that stuff?
(a) Danny Crowell.
(b) Matthew Vannoy.
(c) Brian Robertson.
(d) Peter Martin.
3. How tall was Chatterton?
(a) 5 ft. 8 in.
(b) 6 ft. 1 in.
(c) 5 ft. 11 in.
(d) 6 ft. 2 in.
4. In 1992, when did the "Seeker" return to the wreck?
(a) April 19.
(b) April 28.
(c) May 15.
(d) May 23.
5. What was the name of the author of "Iron Coffins"?
(a) Wolfgang Luth.
(b) Jordan Vause.
(c) John Mannock.
(d) Herbert Werner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Chatterton stationed in 1970?
2. How large a hole was in the side of the sub?
3. How warm would the temperature have gotten on a U-boat in the diesel room?
4. How long after Feldman died, did Nagle radio the information to the Coast Guard?
5. Where did Chatterton attend high school?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)