|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Heavy Toll.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At sea level, what percent of oxygen would a person breathe?
(a) 50 percent.
(b) 44 percent.
(c) 21 percent.
(d) 38 percent.
2. What color china was found on the U-boat?
3. When did Peter Gimbel open a rectangle into the Andrea Doria's first-class section?
4. How long was the wrecked sub?
(a) 300 ft.
(b) 250 ft.
(c) 200 ft.
(d) 215 ft.
5. Of the certified scuba divers in the United States, about how many dove deep for shipwrecks?
(b) A few hundred.
(d) About two hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was it before the "Seeker" could return to the wreck?
2. What U-boat was on display at Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry?
3. What type of weapon did Chatterton carry when he first became a medic in Vietnam?
4. Where did Chatterton live from 1973 to 1978?
5. What name was on a knife that Chatterton found?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)