|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through None Of Us Is Coming Back.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Chatterton live from 1973 to 1978?
(a) New Jersey.
(c) New York.
2. How old was the chief engineer of the U-869?
3. How many U-boats were destroyed during Black May?
4. How old was Merten, one of the experts who was helping Chatterton?
5. Who was the commander of the U-158?
(a) Peter Callsen.
(b) Erwin Rostin.
(c) Kurt Baberg.
(d) Klaus Hacklander.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Chatterton stationed in 1970?
2. Where was Chatterton reassigned after his stint in Vietnam?
3. Where was the German U-boat memorial located?
4. How many men died when the U-158 was sunk?
5. How many experts did Chatterton send letters to in an effort to discover who Horenburg was?
This section contains 119 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)