Quiz: The Book of Numbers to None Of Us Is Coming Back
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How tall was the cologne bottle that Kohler found?
a) 4 inches.
b) 2 inches.
c) 5 inches.
d) 3 inches.
2. Where was the mystery sub built?
a) A.G. Weser.
3. How old was the chief engineer of the U-869?
4. What was the temporary title of the U-869?
5. When was the U-869 commissioned?
a) February 15, 1944.
b) December 12, 1943.
c) January 26, 1944.
d) November 23, 1943.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How warm would...
This section contains 275 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)