1. At the beginning of the story Severian tells about his adventure as a boy. Where are Severian and the other boys?
At the gate of the cemetery.
2. What kind of apprentices are Severian and the other boys?
3. Where do the boys hide when they hear a commotion?
Behind the tombstones.
4. How many men do Severian and the boys see in the graveyard?
5. What are the men in the graveyard doing when Severian sees them?
6. Who attacks the men in the graveyard?
7. What kinds of weapons are carried by the person or people who attack the men in the graveyard?
This section contains 4,135 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)