|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 24-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen to Severian if he tries to leave the room he is placed in following Thecla's death?
(a) He will be blinded.
(b) He will be imprisoned for life.
(c) He will be killed.
2. What does one of the men who captured Severian and Jonas accidentally kill himself with?
(a) Severian's sword.
(b) The Claw.
(c) A crossbow.
(d) An avern.
3. Why can't the green man go home?
(a) He is chained.
(b) He is crippled.
(c) His planet has been destroyed.
(d) He doesn't know how to get there.
4. What does Severian lose during his struggle in the cave?
(a) The Claw.
(b) His lantern.
(c) The letter from Thecla.
(d) His sword.
5. Severian gives Agilus instructions to prevent what at his execution?
(a) Being sick or relieving himself.
(c) Angering the crowds.
(d) A prolonged death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Severian been challenged to do by the masked man?
2. What does the letter say Thecla did?
3. Where does Severian find the others after the people at the final play are attacked?
4. What direction do the priestesses travel in after leaving the city?
5. At the execution, how does the odd man in the crowd attempt to communicate with Severian?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)