|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 24-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dorcas and Severian see after Agilus' execution that disappears almost as soon as they spy it?
(a) Agilus' ghost.
(b) An group of angels.
(c) A flying building.
(d) A dragon.
2. What does Severian's challenger claim after Severian is struck with the avern?
(a) Severian's first born child.
(b) Severian's possessions.
(c) That it was an accident.
(d) Severian's position in the guild.
3. Severian believes that going over the process of the execution with Agilus will help give him what?
(a) More fear and anguish.
(b) A chance to escape.
(c) An opportunity to prepare Agia.
4. Dr. Talos uses a book for his final play. What is this book?
(a) The lost book of the new sun.
(b) The Iliad.
(c) The story of the green man.
(d) The book of the executioner.
5. Where does the green man say Agia is?
(a) Above ground.
(c) Under ground.
(d) Hiding in a temple.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Severian in charge of for the people sent to the guild?
2. Whose thoughts overtake Severian while he sleeps in the prison at the House of Absolute?
3. As Severian and Jonas travel away from Vodalus' camp, what swoops near Severian's head?
4. At the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 7, who tells Severian to take the books to the end cell?
5. What does Severian throw a coin into while in the House of Absolute?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)