|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 16-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Agilus arrested after Severian battles his challenger?
(a) He cheated.
(b) He stole Severian's sword.
(c) He killed several people in the crowd.
(d) He lied about his identity.
2. When Severian tries to treat Jonas' wound, what does he discover about Jonas?
(a) Jonas is already dead.
(b) Jonas is one of the green men.
(c) Metal covers most of Jonas' body.
(d) Jonas has the mark of the Claw on his arm.
3. At the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 7, who tells Severian to take the books to the end cell?
4. What does Thecla hope for while she is imprisoned?
(a) Her sister will save her.
(b) Vodalus will give himself up.
(c) Jonas will fall in love with her.
(d) To be let go.
5. When Severian and Dorcas come upon Dr. Talos and Baldanders performing a play, how does Dr. Talos introduce them to the crowd?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Death.
(b) Love and Anger have arrived.
(c) Our dear friends Dorcas and Severian.
(d) Death and Innocence have arrived.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Severian steal from the kitchen?
2. What does Dorcas reveal she has remembered when she sees Severian at the House of Absolute?
3. Who does Severian sleep with before Agilus' execution?
4. While escaping from the prison in the House of Absolute, Severian and Jonas find a room with what in it?
5. Apprentices under the age of 18 aren't allowed to have what?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)