|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 25-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is naked and crying for Agilus in the prison?
2. What does Severian decide to do before completing his challenge?
(a) Give his sword to Agilus.
(b) Nap for strength.
3. After Severian falls into the water on the way to get the avern, what is dragged out of the water with him?
(a) A young woman.
(b) A new sword.
(c) Strange seaweed.
(d) A huge fish.
4. Who is Hethor?
(a) The odd man who stammers.
(b) Agia's brother.
(c) An executioner.
(d) Severian's grandfather.
5. What does Severian name the dog?
Short Answer Questions
1. After the play, Severian falls asleep and dreams of whom?
2. Master Gurloes requests that Severian assist him in what?
3. What confuses Severian about the challenge he is issued?
4. Who explains to the waitress that they will be putting on a play?
5. When Severian, Dorcas and Agia are returning from gathering the avern, where do they stop to eat?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)