|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 7-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Vodalus was separated from Dorcas, who was following them?
2. As Severian and Jonas travel away from Vodalus' camp, what swoops near Severian's head?
(a) A bat-like creature.
3. What does Severian find in his satchel following Agilus' execution?
(a) A green dagger.
(b) The Claw of the Conciliator.
(c) A gold coin.
(d) A letter from Agia.
4. What do the prisoners tell Severian and Jonas happens to the prisoners there?
(a) They never leave.
(b) They are treated like kings.
(c) They are swiftly executed.
(d) They are released within a few days.
5. At the execution, how does the odd man in the crowd attempt to communicate with Severian?
(a) In weird riddles.
(b) In Severian's native tongue.
(c) With notes written on parchment.
(d) Using sign language.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long have some of the families been in the prison in the House of Absolute?
2. What does Severian tell Thea before he goes into the woods?
3. After Thecla's death, what is missing from the room Severian is placed in?
4. What does Severian place on the soldier's head that brings the soldier back to life?
5. After the play, Severian falls asleep and dreams of whom?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)