|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Nose Pegs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Guluband and the rest of the male camels sell for?
(a) Two hundred thousand rupees.
(b) Fifty-five thousand rupees.
(c) One hundred thousand rupees.
(d) One hundred and fifty thousand rupees.
2. How long does Dadi hope his journey to the market place with Shabanu will be?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 10 days.
3. What is the name of the Muslim feast where camels and goats are sacrificed?
4. Mama tells Shabanu that she is as wild as what?
5. What color is the covering Phulan must wear now that she is betrothed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Phulan feeds Mithoo by hanging a goatskin bag from ___________.
2. How much does the kind herder pay for Dadi's camels?
3. What does Dadi tell the one-eyed man that he will sell Guluband for?
4. What is the special treat Dadi buys for Shabanu at the carnival made from?
5. What does Shabanu name the puppy Dadi gives her?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)