|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Sibi Fair.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is said the Abassi prince kept how many wives in underground cells?
2. How much is it rumored that the Afghan mujahideen are paying for good camels?
(a) Eighteen thousand rupees.
(b) Twelve thousand rupees.
(c) Fifteen hundred dollars.
(d) Ten thousand dollars.
3. What color is Kalu?
4. What landmark do Shabanu and Dadi follow for the last part of their journey to the fair?
(a) City wall.
5. How many days will the camels have to go without water on the journey to the fair?
Short Answer Questions
1. What people sacrifice and eat camels for a religious feast?
2. What tribe are the four men from who are waiting for Dadi after the carnival?
3. What is the name of the place Dadi and Shabanu will travel to sell their camels?
4. What color is the covering Phulan must wear now that she is betrothed?
5. Shabanu names the orphan camel Mithoo for his __________.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)