|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Sibi Fair.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Grandfather made for Dadi to sell at the market?
(a) Wooden saddles.
(b) Cooking pots.
(c) Woven ropes.
(d) Camel hair blankets.
2. How much is it rumored that the Afghan mujahideen are paying for good camels?
(a) Eighteen thousand rupees.
(b) Fifteen hundred dollars.
(c) Ten thousand dollars.
(d) Twelve thousand rupees.
3. How old is Phulan as the book begins?
4. What doesn't Shabanu see at the fair?
5. What do Shabanu and her family use to keep the fighting camels apart?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the men sitting around the fire doing?
2. What is Phulan wearing when she comes to see the new baby camel with Dadi?
3. What is the toba?
4. What tribe does Dadi consider to be dangerous and unpredictable on the journey to the fair?
5. What color is the covering Phulan must wear now that she is betrothed?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)